Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Cooper Zeon RS3-G1 305/30-R19 all season tires for CT5-V Blackwing

hatchetman

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2024 CT5-V Blackwing
I have a CT5-V Blackwing on order and living in a colder area would like to enjoy the car year round. Looks like 305/30-R19 is a pretty rare size for all season tires. Anybody running the Cooper Zeon in the rear?

I put my 5BW away for the NY winter. If they drive anything like my Dodge Challenger in the snow, its not worth the trouble.

Thankfully here in Virginia we don't often get persistent snow so on those clear but colder fall and winter days hopefully I'll be able to enjoy the car with these tires.

I have a CT5-V Blackwing on order and living in a colder area would like to enjoy the car year round. Looks like 305/30-R19 is a pretty rare size for all season tires. Anybody running the Cooper Zeon in the rear?

I run these. Pretty darn great in snow mode with ice on the road. Obviously its a RWD car so you drive like a grandpa but with snow mode and it being a manual, one of the better RWD cars I've had in the snow. I run them both front and rear. They make a 275 for the front as well

I went with this set up and love it.

I agree with @turbotaz comments in the above linked Winter Wheels and Tires thread. The Coopers are fine if not a little more comfortable for winter use, but not nearly as reassuring as the stock tires when driven back to back.

I have only been caught in a very light snow once, and I was unimpressed (my prior car was on Pilot Alpin 4), but for typical daily driving in the winter, they're fine and they won't crack in low temps.

cooper ps4s.jpg

Yes, I am glad to be back on summers, but they are totally passable. I don't plant to ever intentionally drive them in the snow - but if I get caught by surprise, I bought a set of Autosock to keep in the trunk just in case. I should be able to make it home with those.

Yikes. And now there are literally no OEM size options available in anything but summer tires.

I had the Coopers on my ATS-V. Traction was OK and the wear was better than a PS4. They were OK overall, but if you can, buy a Michelin over Coopers even if you have to buy a different size. I didn't have any cracking issues with the Michelins in 30 degree weather; however, I didn't let the car sit for long periods as I shopped and I always parked the car in the garage.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back