Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Cadillac Will Continue Offering ICE Cars Beyond 2030 As All-Electric Plans Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quit crying, nobody is stepping on your neck.

ignorance-is-bliss-cypher.gif

I'll be smiling and happy driving to the pump to get some 93 octane for my supercharged V8 Cadillac and my wife will be happy as can be driving her Tesla back and forth to work paying $7 for 300 miles worth of range. So hard being this oppressed.

Sure, things could be infinitely worse.

But we should still vote to improve our collective lots.

Legal weed is the only useful thing Biden could have done for me, and has failed miserably at that one thing !!

Regardless of what you think about getting high, it should be about federal control. Over half the states in the USA openly defy the anti-weed federal laws, yet nothing has happened. How long do you think anybody could defy the IRS and income tax ?!?!?

Don't want to add fuel to any fire, so I'll say this. Once again, 300 million people in this country and look at our 3 choices...OMG! Really? And please, no matter what side of the fence you're on, do your own research. Watch more than one channel. Watch many different channels, read a lot articles. Don't get your info from Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. There's a whole lot riding on this election and our future.

Voting has consequences people! Hope you all enjoyed your last 4yrs too! Biden has exceeded my expectations by my most lucid imaginations....I mean taking the crown from Carter as the GOAT of all GOATS as worst administration EVER!
You are correct.

Apologies; it's been my experience that people comment on a thread when they have something to contribute. Sorry for the confusion!
No problem, I didn’t think you were serious about reading the information. Now that I know you are, if I spend my entire Sunday uploading 10,000 pages (assuming the server will let me) of information how much do you commit to reading? It’s been my experience that “it is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.” And I feel this is true in this instance and I would be better served doing something else with my Sunday.

Or a simple yes/no question is, do you think there was government overreach on freedoms or free speech during the pandemic?

Last edited:
No problem, I didn’t think you were serious about reading the information. Now that I know you are, if I spend my entire Sunday uploading 10,000 pages (assuming the server will let me) of information how much do you commit to reading? It’s been my experience that “it is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.” And I feel this is true in this instance and I would be better served doing something else with my Sunday.

Or a simple yes/no question is, do you think there was government overreach on freedoms or free speech during the pandemic?
10K pages is a lot. Do you have an advanced degree in immunology, or possibly a job coordinating government pandemic responses?

Remind me: which party was responsible for leading the government's response during the pandemic? I definitely wouldn't want to vote for that party, since (as you note) they took away many of our freedoms.

My wife drives a Tesla to work and 80% of the time charges there, no issues with BEV's in my house. I do however despise mandates. Thankfully natural market forces have a very good success rate and we can count this as another W. #freedomtochoose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop