Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Cadillac V Corral - Motul Course De Monterey FRIDAY, MAY 10 - SUNDAY, MAY 12

NorCal Blackwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing MT (Current), 2012 CTS-V Wagon MT (past)
Anyone going to this? I'm booked in!

Be there as Cadillac Racing roars back into Laguna Seca. This is your chance to join us in the Cadillac V-Performance Car Corral and watch the Motul Course De Monterey from an exclusive trackside hospitality suite as we defend our GTP titles in IMSA’s top class of sportscar racing.

Your exclusive three-day Cadillac V-Performance Racing experience includes:
  • One (1) on-site parking pass to the Cadillac V‑Performance Car Corral. Access limited to Cadillac vehicles only
  • Two (2) three-day suite passes to the Cadillac V‑Performance Hospitality Suite with indoor and outdoor views of the circuit
  • Exclusive opportunity to drive your Cadillac on the track at Raceway Laguna Seca
  • Premium catered meals, snacks and beverages in the Cadillac V‑Performance Hospitality Suite
  • Exclusive behind-the-scenes access with Cadillac Racing teams and drivers*
  • Meet and greet opportunities with Cadillac executives and V‑Performance engineers*

I'm butt hurt that they don't have that available in Long Beach.

Two stupid questions:

1-How much?

2-How do find out about this type of event.

Two stupid questions:

1-How much?

2-How do find out about this type of event.
1. Already sold out (sells out usually within a few hours)
2. Cadillac V-Club Announces them, but it's ran by Cadillac.

@vblkwng ......after thinking about it, I kind of figured it was a V-Club thing. Thank you!

@vblkwng ......after thinking about it, I kind of figured it was a V-Club thing. Thank you!
Non-V club members can go, but for the most part it's V-Club members. Most of the corrals are that way with the biggest one being Daytona where Mirza, Tony, and others are known to frequent.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back