Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Bought 5BW...strike took it way

Chopper

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'22 5BW
Greetings. Was a lurker on here for a while before I traded in my 09 CTSV on a '22 5BW 4 weeks ago. Amazing car, but I have had some horrendous timing. Check engine light came on after driving it for a week. Needed the supercharger coolant pump. Not a huge deal...but the new one is currently sitting in a box in Michigan waiting for someone to ship it to me. So I've been in a 4 cylinder Malibu for 18 days. Really sucks....

Lo siento mucho. I feel your pain. In the meantime, have a Coors and relax. It will arrive sooner or later. (Life sucks and then you die)
BTW. I'm the guy who had the engine fail with 4000 miles on my 22 CT5BW. Cadillac had to give me a whole new engine, starter and battery. Took a couple of weeks. Dealer gave me a loaner for the duration.

That is the only answer...no one is dying. Dealer had no loaners so GM is reimbursing me for the rental, but going from 668 HP to 165 was quite the drop. To add insult to injury I sold the '09 3 days prior to the check engine light going on on the new one. Oh well.

I have already learned a lot about the car from the forum, thanks for having me.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back