Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Anderson Composites vs..

Sully

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing
I'm looking to get both a front and rear CF spoilers. I've gone through the threads keywording for Anderson but wasn't able to find any direct comparison to the alternatives, specifically Exhibition of Speed and OEM (if I missed it, please do let me know).

From what I've seen Exhibition/Terrance does some pretty great work but was curious if anyone has done a compare between Anderson, Exhibition, and OEM? Given the variations in carbon and finishes I've read here, e.g. OEM having a more gold tone versus the more silver of Exhibition, it's hard to know what to get without actually seeing it in person.

Has anyone done a stare and compare between, or have pictures that provide that comparison?

Folks with Anderson Composite...
- Quality of the weave? Finish? Fitment? How has it held up in the sun? Regrets?

My 5BW did not come with CF1, but I’ve had both the Exhibitions of Speed and Anderson Composites lips installed. In the end, I stuck with the AC lip - mainly due to the fact it was more OEM-like. However, the EoS is of much better quality. A prettier weave and the actual V design. The weave on the AC is all in a one direction.

Both great lips though. Both have the same fitment (great). The AC is a bit cheaper and it does come with the side wickers. At the end of the day, this is the lowest hanging part on my daily that sees 50+ miles a day, so not too worried with it being high end carbon.

Some pics of the two lips:

AC:
IMG_3176.jpeg
IMG_3126.jpeg

IMG_2884.jpeg

EoS:
IMG_2756.jpeg
IMG_2573.jpeg

@FISH22 are the side wickers that come with the AC lip separate individual pieces or molded with the lip as all 1 piece?

My 5BW did not come with CF1, but I’ve had both the Exhibitions of Speed and Anderson Composites lips installed. In the end, I stuck with the AC lip - mainly due to the fact it was more OEM-like. However, the EoS is of much better quality. A prettier weave and the actual V design. The weave on the AC is all in a one direction.

Both great lips though. Both have the same fitment (great). The AC is a bit cheaper and it does come with the side wickers. At the end of the day, this is the lowest hanging part on my daily that sees 50+ miles a day, so not too worried with it being high end carbon.

AC:
View attachment 25964View attachment 25965
View attachment 25966

EoS:
View attachment 25967View attachment 25968
This is great, exactly what I was looking for.. with the options out there and the costs associated with shipping the parts, once you order it you're more then likely stuck with it.

Thank you very much.

No problem!

I will say, the factory OEM lip is still my end goal. The AC lip is VERY close to being an exact replica, but you can tell it’s not.
Is it your end goal because it's OEM or aesthetic preference?

Is it your end goal because it's OEM or aesthetic preference?
Mainly aesthetics. I just prefer the OEM carbon pattern. However, the AC lip is pretty damn close. May not be worth the switch down the road due to availability and price. Plus, I think the OEM wickers are an additional $1k+.

AC:
View attachment 25964View attachment 25965
View attachment 25966

EoS:
View attachment 25967View attachment 25968

Love the AC lips they look great!!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed