Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

4BW Visual Accents

SOP

Seasoned Member
In my opinion, there's not enough visual difference between a regular CT4 and the 4BW. The most significant visual difference on the 4BW is the fender vent. My idea was to accentuate it out towards the door. If there's enough interest maybe we can get this product going from a graphic maker. I've used Bemaro films based in the Los Angeles area for GT350 products before and it was great. I think I might be able to talk to him about making this and other products for Blackwings in general. Excuse me for the heinous photo edit as I have no photo editing skills:

Screenshot_20220314-092309_YouTube.jpg

IMO they look quite different side by side, with the BW having the different front bumper, wider fenders, wider wheels, side sills, and larger wing....I don't think extending the fender vent will make much of a difference to set them apart.

I mean, you may elect to do it because you like how it looks, but IMO there are other aspects of the car that create a bigger visual difference than that mod. The presence created by the wider fenders and wider wheels often doesn't come across in photos.

I agree with ... *sigh*... the previous poster (Sorry man, I can't bring myself to type it! :ROFLMAO:) that it already stands out pretty well, but you could make what you're talking about on a Cricut vinyl cutting machine really damn easily. I don't think you need a shop to make that happen.

Then you could do all sorts of other stuff with it too. You should be the first one to do a tiger striped blaze orange Blackwing. Vanity plate that says "Tony" on it... oh man... think of the possibilities. LOL!

I agree with ... *sigh*... the previous poster (Sorry man, I can't bring myself to type it! :ROFLMAO:) that it already stands out pretty well, but you could make what you're talking about on a Cricut vinyl cutting machine really damn easily. I don't think you need a shop to make that happen.

Then you could do all sorts of other stuff with it too. You should be the first one to do a tiger striped blaze orange Blackwing. Vanity plate that says "Tony" on it... oh man... think of the possibilities. LOL!
I think you're on to something Grrreat! I could definitely use those fender hash marks from the Camaro and use it on the 4BW also!

I'd also suggest focusing on a different area/approach. Maybe a 'blackwing' logo of sorts for the controversial blank black area of the C-pillar. Some (including me) have tried logo designs using a Cricut machine. I've found something I like but haven't quite figured out how to move from the vinyl mock-up to cutting a thin sheet of carbon fiber with the Cricut (or other means.) I put the project on the backburner for now but keep scanning here to see if someone comes up with something compelling.

I'd also suggest focusing on a different area/approach. Maybe a 'blackwing' logo of sorts for the controversial blank black area of the C-pillar. Some (including me) have tried logo designs using a Cricut machine. I've found something I like but haven't quite figured out how to move from the vinyl mock-up to cutting a thin sheet of carbon fiber with the Cricut (or other means.) I put the project on the backburner for now but keep scanning here to see if someone comes up with something compelling.
A sleek but subtle Blackwing badge of some sort would be nice. The problem is these cars are so limited in production, I'm not expecting much from the aftermarket in regards to these kinds of things.

I imagine between production, paint match, and shipping we would be talking at least $3.5 - $5k to save what? Maybe 10-15 pounds?? Would be much cheaper to just join Weight Watchers...

I imagine between production, paint match, and shipping we would be talking at least $3.5 - $5k to save what? Maybe 10-15 pounds?? Would be much cheaper to just join Weight Watchers...
Any CF on a street car will just be for looks. Don't get me wrong, CF looks amazing, but it was never worth the cost to me personally.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back