Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2024 Configurator live

Sphinx

Seasoned Member
You have to go through the GM Supplier portal, but you can configure and see the new colors:

You can also see the 20th Anniversary V logo in the grill. If they are willing to show that, then I suspect that this is the final front end (with no refresh for 24).

I'll take my "thank you"s in $20s. :)

UPDATE: Per @savethemanual's post below, the actual configurator is live too. TY!

Last edited:
Enclosed trailer option for a few grand. LOL

Reserve judgement for in person but electric blue > coastal blue metallic.
PS- I may be a bit biased.
Like come on-

1685042999179.png

1685043027532.png

It's funny, I think the coastal blue is the clear winner here. For me it's the best blue this car has been offered in so far and it's the color I'm going to order. That color with the bronze wheels looks great to me.
I do like the blue tbh- reminds me of my hyper blue metallic Camaro.
But I like the electric blue more- feels more unique :)

To each their own though- welcome to the club!

Uhhh....does it show THREE (3) Blackwing badges, one for EACH V badge? did we all get GYPED out of 2 (3 if some still waiting on first) EXTRA badges?

Uhhh....does it show THREE (3) Blackwing badges, one for EACH V badge? did we all get GYPED out of 2 (3 if some still waiting on first) EXTRA badges?
That's obviously what the MSRP increase is for. Those Blackwing badges aren't cheap. I guess we're going from Blackwing to Blackwing.

It's funny, I think the coastal blue is the clear winner here. For me it's the best blue this car has been offered in so far and it's the color I'm going to order. That color with the bronze wheels looks great to me.
Lol. The CBB fan in me has a hard time believing somebody named "UK Cats" can make an unbiased judgement between colors of blue! But maybe you're just a Welsh feline enthusiast?

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your order - no bad specs here!

Lol. The CBB fan in me has a hard time believing somebody named "UK Cats" can make an unbiased judgement between colors of blue! But maybe you're just a Welsh feline enthusiast?

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your order - no bad specs here!
Lol, you've figured me out. I used to have a Sepang Blue S4 with a UKCATS plate. Always been a sucker for this shade of blue, from the time I was seven years old and picking a college basketball team.

I just want to thank you guys for changing my plan all together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess I'm going to have to speak with @1StunnaV about a yellow CT4-VBW.... After building one and seeing the yellow, i'm in love!

I guess I will have to borrow money for my wife's new XT4 and trade my 2022 CT4-VBW in....

Now this is funny. We all get a free rear badge and then they go and decide to add two more for '24.

The price of the badge through the GM parts department is like $90 US I think for anyone who feels like spending almost $200 to get both...

I think I'll wait and see if thats actually true or if the configurator is just inaccurate.

It's amazing how varied color tastes are. Cyber Yellow makes me want to throw up a little.

Now this is funny. We all get a free rear badge and then they go and decide to add two more for '24.

The price of the badge through the GM parts department is like $90 US I think for anyone who feels like spending almost $200 to get both...

I think I'll wait and see if thats actually true or if the configurator is just inaccurate.

Which is funny because if/when my car shows up, I plan to debadge.

I just want to thank you guys for changing my plan all together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess I'm going to have to speak with @1StunnaV about a yellow CT4-VBW.... After building one and seeing the yellow, i'm in love!

I guess I will have to borrow money for my wife's new XT4 and trade my 2022 CT4-VBW in....
The CT4 BW (unfortunately for me) wears the yellow better than the CT5 BW IMO. Coastal Blue or (if I lost my mind because I'd hate getting it dirty) Black Diamond look like my 2 new favorites.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back