Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2023 CT5 V on order

Jafo2317

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2024 CT5 V Blackwing
Does anyone know if the 2023 CT5 Blackwing wheels and tires fit on a 2023 CT5 V without any rubbing or trimming?

Probably not and it’s not needed either cuz there’s not enough power in the base V to need those wide ass wheels.

Which V wheels since I'm seeing two different specs. Im seeing a 19x8.5 +25 and 19x9.5 +45 or a 20x9 +25 and 20x10 +45. If I calculate against the 20x9 and 20x10, fronts will poke out 17.7mm more and rears will poke out about 7.7mm. I know the Blackwing has wider front fenders for sure.

Which V wheels since I'm seeing two different specs. Im seeing a 19x8.5 +25 and 19x9.5 +45 or a 20x9 +25 and 20x10 +45. If I calculate against the 20x9 and 20x10, fronts will poke out 17.7mm more and rears will poke out about 7.7mm. I know the Blackwing has wider front fenders for sure.
He asked about BW wheels. There are a only one spec for 5BW wheels

He asked about BW wheels. There are a only one spec for 5BW wheels
Need to know which wheels he has to calculate how much more poke the BW wheels will have on his V. Hard to answer it considering the regular V are narrower body wise compared to BWs (atleast front fenders for sure).

It's on order, so I really don't know the exact tire and wheel size it will come with. I googled it and it read that it comes with staggered tires / wheels. Front - 245/40/19 Rear - 255/35/20

Need to know which wheels he has to calculate how much more poke the BW wheels will have on his V. Hard to answer it considering the regular V are narrower body wise compared to BWs (atleast front fenders for sure).
The 5BW wheels are 19’s and gonna be wiiiide

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners