Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

For Sale 2023 CT4V Blackwing Watkins Glen Track Edition (Manual)

Use this thread prefix to post for sale items.

Scott5000

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT4-V Blackwing
Hi All,

Building a house and unexpected expenses are forcing me to sell my brand new Watkins Glen Blackwing. The car is mint with only 35 miles on the ODO. Garage queen at its finest.

Asking: $84,500 (price reduced based on current rebates)

Thanks,
Scott

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230722_113937_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230722_113937_Gallery.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 268
  • 20230722_123255.jpg
    20230722_123255.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 253
  • 20230722_122933.jpg
    20230722_122933.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 204
  • 20230722_122716.jpg
    20230722_122716.jpg
    835.7 KB · Views: 199
  • 20230722_123011.jpg
    20230722_123011.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 246
Last edited:
Good luck with the sale. Just know that they’re currently offering $4,000 bonus cash for any of these still lingering on dealer’s lots.

That's great! Just did a nationwide search for an available manual Watkins Glen track edition and came up with nothing available. I'm not in a hurry to sell and may change my mind. This car is amazing and very special, even if I just admire it being the awesome garage queen that it is 😀.

ATB

That's great! Just did a nationwide search for an available manual Watkins Glen track edition and came up with nothing available. I'm not in a hurry to sell and may change my mind. This car is amazing and very special, even if I just admire it being the awesome garage queen that it is 😀.

ATB
Strange, I can find 2 with manuals within 50 miles.

Hi All,

Building a house and unexpected expenses are forcing me to sell my brand new Watkins Glen Blackwing. The car is mint with only 35 miles on the ODO. Garage queen at its finest.

Asking: 87k

Thanks,
Scott
The Tech Bronze wheels are a sight to behold at sunset:

Attachments

• 20230722_181100.jpg
    20230722_181100.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 128
Sticker Boy, i heard you ordered one of these?
I do have a Road Atlanta edition on order that should be delivered any day now. I’ll be damned if I pay MSRP though when the same car in a different color that was produced a few months earlier is $4,000 below MSRP so, …

I do have a Road Atlanta edition on order that should be delivered any day now. I’ll be damned if I pay MSRP though when the same car in a different color that was produced a few months earlier is $4,000 below MSRP so, …
Dealers have more leverage with ordered cars since they have your deposit unless you already have something in writing. Most will honor MSRP and current rebates during the month of sale. Either way good luck with your buy.

Dealers have more leverage with ordered cars since they have your deposit unless you already have something in writing. Most will honor MSRP and current rebates during the month of sale. Either way good luck with your buy.
Thanks. No deposit, just an agreement for MSRP which at the time of ordering seemed fair. At the time of delivery, not so much. Unfortunately, the $4,000 cash bonus is VIN specific not model specific and only applies to cars that were produced months ago that are still sitting on the lot. For Example, the Watkins Glen Track Editions (1st delivered) qualify where the Sebring (2nd delivered) & Road Atlanta (3rd delivered) models do not.

Beautiful car, Scott. GLWS.

I designed and built my own home 4+ years ago (I am an architect). I am so smitten with my 5 Blackwing, but nothing compares to a custom home made for you. I would part with any other possession before my home.

I designed and built my own home 4+ years ago (I am an architect). I am so smitten with my 5 Blackwing, but nothing compares to a custom home made for you. I would part with any other possession before my home.
Let’s see some pics. I’m an amateur Architectural Historian.

Many thanks 668LT4. A couple pics for the peanut gallery :).

Screenshot_20230805_151909_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20230805_151926_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Many thanks 668LT4. A couple pics for the peanut gallery :).

View attachment 20947View attachment 20946
Beautiful home, beautiful setting!! HUGE congrats, Scott. That is what it is all about for me. Get into the home, add a fine machine for the garage down the road.

Here is a sketch of mine made in 2016. I bought my lot then, and was traveling to see my parents in Cape Cod. I had been considering the style and other ideas for a few months. I landed in Boston, and by the time we got to the Cape, Jesus had downloaded the whole thing to my mind. I give Him all the credit, as I could never do what I do without the talent provided by God.

Said hello to my folks and grabbed a sketch pad. This drawing made there is 90%+ of what my home looks like. I started construction in 2018 and finished it in 2019. The Blackwing garage happens to be on the left side of the sketch, where you see the window popout detail.

20170131_112309 - Copy.jpg

Seen in the real here...
20230603_092215 - Copy - Copy.jpg

The Tech Bronze wheels are a sight to behold at sunset:
Will you throw in the matching school bus? ;)

Edit, kidding aside it's a really nice car. Good luck with it.

Last edited:
For a custom designed home, it feels like it's missing 2-3 garage stalls. :)
Well, it's a 5 car garage, heated, and includes an RV stall with full hookups. But you're right, it's only 2500 SF. Luckily, I'll add a detached structure in the near future.

Well, it's a 5 car garage, heated, and includes an RV stall with full hookups. But you're right, it's only 2500 SF. Luckily, I'll add a detached structure in the near future.
Ah, I only saw three in that one photo. I stand corrected.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back