Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Site Update: Official Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Registry

Official Cadillac V-Net Website Update
Thanks. I upgraded the server software and have to do some re-programming to the Registry.

My son is looking at CT4 Blackwing. We tried to look it up on the registry doesn’t seem to be working says fatal error! Yikes. 😳

Fatal? No, just mostly dead.

As You Wish Cary Elwes GIF by Disney+

My son is looking at CT4 Blackwing. We tried to look it up on the registry doesn’t seem to be working says fatal error! Yikes. 😳
The Registry. I just need to reprogram the search and update form functionality.

Greetings! This is my first post here from a long-time admirer of these cars. I'm in the process of buying (pre-owned) CT5-V Blackwing P0860704. I looked in the registry and didn't see it listed just yet. Just wanting to do my part!

Greetings! This is my first post here from a long-time admirer of these cars. I'm in the process of buying (pre-owned) CT5-V Blackwing P0860704. I looked in the registry and didn't see it listed just yet. Just wanting to do my part!
All set.

Time to add my 2024 Argent Silver 5BW to the list - R0810540 - purchased from a dealership near Atlanta now registered to my home address in Central FL. Sky Cool w/Jet Black (red stitching) / 10-speed auto / PDR / Ultraview / Driver Assist / Red calipers - just about to cross the 500 mile mark and have the nanny retire.

Is there any way to see when the car was built and where it sits in the total number produced for 2024?

Thanks!

Chris

Time to add my 2024 Argent Silver 5BW to the list - R0810540 - purchased from a dealership near Atlanta now registered to my home address in Central FL. Sky Cool w/Jet Black (red stitching) / 10-speed auto / PDR / Ultraview / Driver Assist / Red calipers - just about to cross the 500 mile mark and have the nanny retire.

Is there any way to see when the car was built and where it sits in the total number produced for 2024?

Thanks!

Chris
All set. You can see the build date in the profile. I haven't added all of the 2023 or 2024 Blackwings to the Registry yet, so there's no way to tell how many were built with your options yet.

All set. You can see the build date in the profile. I haven't added all of the 2023 or 2024 Blackwings to the Registry yet, so there's no way to tell how many were built with your options yet.
Another data point: Engine builder - Ben Walden

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners