Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Who Wants the First Corsa CT5-V Blackwing Exhaust System?

How is cruising with valves closed? Looking for stock-like quietness.
Corsa usually guarantees no drone with their systems but the idea that it will be as quiet as OE at a cruise is probably not going to happen. I enjoy a little V8 noise while on the freeway, although I'm the crazy guy who drove a GT350R on a 3k mile road trip and loved every second of it.

Corsa usually guarantees no drone with their systems but the idea that it will be as quiet as OE at a cruise is probably not going to happen. I enjoy a little V8 noise while on the freeway, although I'm the crazy guy who drove a GT350R on a 3k mile road trip and loved every second of it.
My GT350R with valves closed was VERY comfortable on road trips.

Sounds great. I assume there is a dyno graph of the before and after? Wouldn't mind seeing that too.

I don't believe they are doing any dyno testing. They will be doing some flow tests with the 2 setups. I can't imagine too much HP being picked up from an already free flowing stock catback.

Is this Corsa? It's quite a bit louder than stock. Wish they'd make something for the 4

Yes this is Corsa

How is cruising with valves closed? Looking for stock-like quietness.

I will report back next week when I go pickup the car! I will have a 200 mile drive home so plenty of time to test out how it is at cruising.

I like the sound of the Corsa but really like the stock tips design also.

Stock tips are welded to the stock catback and as far as I know are not sold separate. You could always cut them off your stock catback and weld them onto the new one.

Dayum.... sounds very similar (deep tone) to the Corsa Sport on my 6.2 Suburban. I'm pumped...

Last edited:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners