Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

The Blackwing Spotting Thread

approaching 2 years with 11,000 miles (debadged) and no one has ever asked if it is a Blackwing. Lots of questions, stares and head snaps, but people just don't know what it is and I love it.

Edit for addition - and when I say it's a manual, they say, "oh like with paddles? those are cool." NO DA! IT'S A Fg MANUAL TRANSMISSION. People have no idea what a stick shift with 3 pedals is anymore.
Replying to my own message.... I jinxed it. Airport bar, wearing the BW 1/4 zip, 20s something guy says, "owe, you have a Cadillac V?" Yes. Then, "is it a Blackwing?" Yep. We have a good car conversation. He leaves. My wife says, "you don't have a BW". Huh, what? She points to the logo. This!

Attachments

• 20240509_185548.jpg
    20240509_185548.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 59
Replying to my own message.... I jinxed it. Airport bar, wearing the BW 1/4 zip, 20s something guy says, "owe, you have a Cadillac V?" Yes. Then, "is it a Blackwing?" Yep. We have a good car conversation. He leaves. My wife says, "you don't have a BW". Huh, what? She points to the logo. This!
Do you need to borrow my avatar? ;)

4BW, still had new tags, Rt 24 going east bound near Florham Park say 9:30am. First I've seen in the wild.

Mildly spirited driving as it should be, so much fricken traffic around here.

I couldn't get that close, but was able to pick up the exhaust note, sounds tremendous.
1000016579.jpg

At least you have the "W"!

Saw a black CT4 here is SW OH. Looked really nice but it was difficult to see the side vent to confirm if it was a 4BW.

Hope to spot some Blackwings tomorrow May 18th at the Cars & Coffee event at Esoteric Fine Detailing in New Albany, Ohio.

Reactions: RKS
I might go. I was at the MAG one a couple weeks ago with some of the other club guys.

I might go. I was at the MAG one a couple weeks ago with some of the other club guys.
I couldn't make it to that one, but my son and grandson went. They said that they saw several Blackwings there. Probably saw yours.

I've lived in BFE Tennessee for a few years now and haven't seen any yet. I'll have mine soon and then you know how it goes - you'll see a ton of them. However, I asked my local two GM dealers if there were any coming in for service and they said nope. Who knows.

Pulled into the local Target parking lot by a guy with a nicely set up Charger. He pulled up and told me “Cool Car, I’ve got a 5 in the same color”. Best I’ve done so far.

Saw three BW4's and one BW5 @ Cars & Coffee in New Albany, Ohio. I think I know who two of the cars belong to. Unfortunately, I didn't get to meet anyone.

20240518_101627.jpg

20240518_101733.jpg

20240518_101822.jpg

20240518_100354.jpg

This one is mine.

20240518_095010.jpg

Last edited:
Saw three BW4's and one BW5 @ Cars & Coffee in New Albany, Ohio. I think I know who two of the cars belong to. Unfortunately, I didn't get to meet anyone.

This one is mine.

The top Shadow Metallic is mine. Lastgas is the Blaze Orange. Saw yours and the other 5 too. Sorry we didn't meet up, but there's no way to tell who's driving what in that crowd.

4BW in a Discount Tire parking lot on Ford Rd, maybe Dearborn (?). I didn't realize it had a flat front driver's side tire until I pulled up next to it. Carbon Fiber everywhere. Now I'm looking into all the CF aftermarket options...had to get the side by side

Attachments

• PXL_20240519_154931926.jpg
    PXL_20240519_154931926.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 29
4BW in a Discount Tire parking lot on Ford Rd, maybe Dearborn (?). I didn't realize it had a flat front driver's side tire until I pulled up next to it. Carbon Fiber everywhere. Now I'm looking into all the CF aftermarket options...had to get the side by side

Prepare to spend over 5k for all that

Went to a show this sunday morning with my 4BW at Smithhaven mall parking lot in long island new york, didn't see another blackwing there, just an ATS-V. Good show tho!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back