Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V Curb Rash

Cadillac CT4-V model

DonD

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4-V Blackwing
I'm pleased that I can say that my 7+ month, 4600 mile old 4BW has not been abused via curb rash! Hope I can keep it that way. Don

@DonD interesting post subject line as I thought you had some curb rash and posting some carnage pictures. Oh well, glad your car is ok.

@MookdocOE same with my wife’s car and I have to be careful if I hand wash to avoid the wheels for fear of cutting my hands, lol.

@DonD interesting post subject line as I thought you had some curb rash and posting some carnage pictures. Oh well, glad your car is ok.

@MookdocOE same with my wife’s car and I have to be careful if I hand wash to avoid the wheels for fear of cutting my hands, lol.
lol...that sounds exactly like me gashing my hands on the sharp knife edged aluminum as the microfiber towel comes to screeching halt! Best part about the deal? She could care less about any of it as long as it drives and doesn't leave her stranded somewhere.

Never, EVER, make statements like that. You just tempt the bad karma gods, lol.

I'm very sorry to hear that. Nothing is more frustrating than curb rash on wheels.

I'm very sorry to hear that. Nothing is more frustrating than curb rash on wheels.
Yep, and to avoid curb rash, I usually don't end up parking in the center of the spot. Don

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back