Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2025 CT4V Blackwing?

There are certain websites claiming that production of the 25 CT5-V/BW begins July 15th (https://gmauthority.com/blog/2024/0...-ct5-v-ct5-v-blackwing-production-will-start/)

I have a hard time believing this when GM hasn't even posted the order guides yet and seems to have no news on when ordering will open up.
Blackwing King posted somewhere on these forums that ordering begins on 5/16. I contacted the dealership where I have my 5BW in the queue, and they could neither confirm nor deny it. They stated that not all dealerships are necessarily provided the same date. That might be the day when the website will update. I'm checking daily, though.

EDIT: the article says 5/16, too. I should've read the article before replying.

I read an article from GMAuthority that said July 15...tentative.

They won’t start production too early. There are tons of of them laying on dealers lot!
Still some 23’s out there.

It's May 15 and there is still no order guide posted on GM's fleet website - I suspect the order books will not open tomorrow as expected?

It's May 15 and there is still no order guide posted on GM's fleet website - I suspect the order books will not open tomorrow as expected?
Thanks for bringing the GM fleet website to my attention. I didn’t know that existed! Hopefully it will be updated later today.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back