Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New profile posts

Hi Rob
Don't see any Canadian Blackwings in the registry. Not entering them?
hey man, i see you are in MD. Let's connect soon! I barely see any BW's in the area.
F
Fnfast
Haha. I like the yellow. I saw that color on a Chevy Blazer last July because 24s were not out yet. I liked it. Yes, I was going to place an order on a IS500 and one BW popped up in Virginia. Guy walked away from his order as his wife passed. I test drove it and immediately placed an order at Annapolis in September.
F
Fnfast
Around December I got nervous because everything on the lots were fully loaded and I didn't want carbon packages so I placed my order with 2 more dealership. Annapolis got an allocation. I ordered the coastal blue with red calipers. I am so excited. Both dealerships called me last week as they still didn't get allocation but trying to find that blue and can't. I am assuming it will be a rare color.
R
Ramsman
The Blue should be pretty. Looking online I see mostly Black and Red BW's. Did you test drive the IS500? I did right before driving the BW and there was no comparison. The IS500 looked good, was comfortable and sounded awesome but was disappointing when I floored it.
good afternoon.
I see you're in the Atlanta area. Can i ask where you get your BW serviced?
I purchased my CT5vBW at Jim Ellis in December & didn't have a good service experience a few weeks ago.
i'm considering Capital or Classic Cadillac. Any experience with either?
Thanks,
Patrick Carey
Reactions: bloominguez
bloominguez
bloominguez
Well shit, I bought my 5BW from Jim Ellis, and have continued to have it serviced there. Fine so far, for me, but haven't had anything major done. No experience at other Cadillac dealers, this is the first Cadillac I've ever owned--first GM actually!

What happened with your service experience??

You can also reach me at tblooming@gmail.com, maybe easier to stay in touch.

-Tom
Ct5V BW is 1 Y old today 1400 miles. 8 weeks in service. Ac condenser, ac pump lines, battery, now started is fried. Literally dripping and melted parts of wiring and solenoid. Dealer just sent photo. I filed claim with Cadillac this morning under cal lemon law.
Anyone have reoccurring electrical issues? I have owned the ct5v BW exactly one year as of today. 8 weeks of that have been spent in the shop. 1 Ac comp and a battery, 2nd time a new ac condenser. Third time it just stopped on highway at 50 mph. Towed in two weeks ago. Dealer sent a photo of the starter and it is extra crispy. Solenoid is melted, wiring is melted needs new battery and starter. 1400 miles. Lemon claim
Looks like this weekend might be when I'll be in Killeen. Should be around all day Saturday.
coffee_time
coffee_time
Saturday will work! Lets sync up Friday to make sure that's still the plan.
Dirt Dog
Dirt Dog
Sounds good. My cell, 972-465-0836
Do you make stickers? If so can you can that road Atlanta decal that is in your profile?
RDATLTE
RDATLTE
I’ve seen a few cases of that happening. It’s unfortunate.
Erving Rodriguez
Erving Rodriguez
Finally got the part number. I’m going to try to order them here at my local dealer
RDATLTE
RDATLTE
You may need to provide your VIN other than that hopefully, it’s clear sailing.
Is there one finance gut at Massey that does thevginal paperwork. If u want to txt me im mcwho. In debary. 727 559 8527
LS6-M22
LS6-M22
The finance guy there is ALEXIS MARINE. He did all the paperwork
M
mcwho
Is alexis at the north location
I was looking at the Apex wheels VS-5RS in the same size/offset you discussed in your post Apex wheels - looking for feedback (18x9 ET30, 18x9.5 ET35). Have they worked out OK, and did you need the hub spacers? Also, do you know if the oem center caps fit?
Hi, I was reading an older post about the yellow ats spring spacers that you had. I would be interested in those as I inadvertently discarded the ones that came with my 2019 ats v. Let me know if you still have them. Thank you. dougyfd@email.com
Hi - saw your WTB on all season tires. I have a full set of black wheels with sensors and the Cooper Zeon RS3-G1 tires I got last year when I thought this would be an all season car for me. I ended up getting a Ford Bronco also so they saw very little use. Everything is mounted and ready to go. I could sell the set for $3k. Located in Westfield, NJ.
S
skowser
What wheels? OEM size? Pics?
turbotaz
turbotaz
Sorry - I realized you have a non-BW car. Mine are OEM BW size.
turbotaz
turbotaz
275/35R-19 Cooper Zeon RS3-G1 XL
305/30R-19 Cooper Zeon RS3-G1 XL
Rob, please add my GM Order for a 2024 CT5-V BW to the BW Order Tracking:
CZGMWF
I did ask my dealership a couple times to change the paint to Coastal Blue and to ensure the steering wheel and manual shifter are leather and not suede, but I can't seem to get an update on if they've made the change.
Rob
Rob
I can no longer track orders on GM's new Work Bench system
Reactions: Gonzo
I found a car I want at Sewell grapevine instead of SA. Do you know if they will still honor MSRP and who I should ask for. Thanks so much for help and sorry to bother you.

Shane

727430 0591
BAD2U
BAD2U
Get a $4000 rebate now.
Do we post our VIN as a member so others will know? Does V Net have listing of CT4-V Blackwings by serial number? What is the total number of my model for 2023 if already completed?
Back
Top Bottom