Cadillac V-Net

Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertising Information

Roll Race C6 Corvette ZR1 vs Cadillac CTS-V Wagon

Rating: 0.00 - Votes: 0 - Views: 619
Added by: Rob, 02-10-2016
Back | Next

Description
Roll Race featuring a Chevrolet C6 Corvette ZR1 with a bad driver vs a Cadillac CTS-V wagon.
Social Network Sharing:

Please Login or Register to rate and comment Media

02-22-2016, 07:55 AM #2779

~tc~

Seems like all terms these days are getting "fuzzy" with the advent of amateur non fact checked dictionaries on the Internet.

If the rear doors are "concealed", then it would still fit as a SB. The CTS wagon is marginal IMHO. It has the pitched rear end typical of SB, but not quite the 2 door appearance.

02-21-2016, 01:27 PM #2778
Tuna    
Tuna

Quote Originally Posted by ~tc~ View Post
It is British. Estate is a wagon. Shooting Brake is more like a 2 door wagon - Range Rover Evoque being the current example
So, a Chevy Nomad would be a "Shooting Brake" while the V Wagon is an "Estate" - or it might seem.

"Shooting Brake" is used to describe both 2 and 4 door wagons when I search for images of them.

02-21-2016, 09:29 AM #2775

~tc~

It is British. Estate is a wagon. Shooting Brake is more like a 2 door wagon - Range Rover Evoque being the current example

02-11-2016, 09:09 AM #2758
Tuna    
Tuna

Where was this shot?

I also noticed that the title on the video called the V Wagon an "Estate" - Must be a regional name.

Personally, I prefer the British name - Shooting Brake - versus Estate.

Facebook Comments

Keywords

Rss Feeds Search

Link:
Embed:

Social Bookmark
Facebook Bookmark Google Bookmark MySpace Bookmark Digg Bookmark del.icio.us Bookmark Technorati Bookmark

Check Out:

Related Videos
Cadillac, ATS-V, CTS-V, STS-V and XLR-V are registered trademarks of the General Motors Corporation & Cadillac Motor Division.  Neither Cadillac Motor Division nor any subsidiaries of GM© shall bear any responsibility for CadillacVNet.com content, comments, or advertising. CadillacVNet.com is independent from GM© and is not affiliated with, sponsored or supported by GM©.  Copyright/trademark/sales mark infringements are not intended, or implied.  All Rights Reserved