Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

WNY '23 CT5-V Blackwing

choppstixxx

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing
Just wanted to introduce myself (Joe) and my father's '23 CT5-V Blackwing, he took delivery of it recently after waiting just over a year from when he originally placed the order. Exterior color is Black Raven on Jet Black interior with the Automatic trans. As a long time car enthusiast, I will be helping him add some small tasteful mods and will equally enjoy driving it when he isn't. I just finished doing a 1-stage polish to prep the car for ceramic coating (Gtechniq CSL) and def. glad I did, I have detailed cars most my life but the Black Raven paint having no metallic in it is tough to keep clean/swirl free.
Anyways here are some pictures after I finished coating it as well as some pictures of my personal toys aka my daily 2016 Audi Q5 3.0T and my summer 2003 Honda S2000. Look forward to gaining some info on the BW via this forum!
IMG_8864.JPG

IMG_8865.JPG

IMG_7883.JPG

IMG_7135.JPG

Mos. def! I frequent 90W due to my wife being a Fredonia Alumni and being Bills season ticket holders.
Very cool! I myself am not a Fredonia Alumni but my twin brother is. I spent alot of time there in the early eighties!! So much so that I should consider myself an Alumni as well! 😂
I live about five miles from the stadium btw
Also I was actually born in Rochester and spent the first four years of my life in Penfield.

Very cool! I myself am not a Fredonia Alumni but my twin brother is. I spent alot of time there in the early eighties!! So much so that I should consider myself an Alumni as well! 😂
I live about five miles from the stadium btw
Also I was actually born in Rochester and spent the first four years of my life in Penfield.
Small world! We lived in Penfield for about 10yrs, then 3yrs ago bought our first house on the west side of the city where we grew up.

Small world! I am originally from Hamburg, New York as well. Just got my new 2023 CT5-V BW 120th Anniversary Model!

Currently in Tennessee! Warmer weather to enjoy it a little bit more.

View attachment 16810
She's a beauty!!! I'm jealous. It is supposed to be nice here this weekend so I may be taking mine for it's maiden voyage on Sunday. Not sure where you lived in Hamburg. I'm in the Village. Moved here in 1972 and graduated from Hamburg High in 1981. I moved away after College but ended up coming back. This look familiar? Should look more green 😂
278179531_7180530078684034_5483240444945054889_n.jpg

Small world! I am originally from Hamburg, New York as well. Just got my new 2023 CT5-V BW 120th Anniversary Model!

Currently in Tennessee! Warmer weather to enjoy it a little bit more.

View attachment 16810
Love the color combo, can't wait for warmer days up here so we can log some serious miles to get past the break-in period!

Welcome, Raven Black is one of those love/hate relationships. Wish Cadillac would bring back the black diamond metallic for these cars. The flakes on that paint atleast helps hide blemishes somewhat and makes the car look wet when clean.

She's a beauty!!! I'm jealous. It is supposed to be nice here this weekend so I may be taking mine for it's maiden voyage on Sunday. Not sure where you lived in Hamburg. I'm in the Village. Moved here in 1972 and graduated from Hamburg High in 1981. I moved away after College but ended up coming back. This look familiar? Should look more green 😂 View attachment 16812
Haha! That's awesome! I graduated from Hamburg High as well!

Love the color combo, can't wait for warmer days up here so we can log some serious miles to get past the break-in period!
The weather is way too nice right now to get it rocking! I've got 1,000 miles on it and wow it opens up at that 500 mi mark.

Great job on the detail! My last 7 cars/toys were all black. Been detailing for 30 years and finally had enough fun so I went with Rift. Now I can take her out a handful of times before I have to wipe her down. Can't say that with black, however IMHO NOTHING beats a black polished car, nothing!

Mos. def! I frequent 90W due to my wife being a Fredonia Alumni and being Bills season ticket holders.
Congratulations and best of luck with for the 3-4 weeks of summer weather you get up there.
I'm a huge J-E-T-S fan🏈 and if we get Rodgers or even Carr want to make the trek to see them up there. Will reach out if that comes to fruition:_rock

Welcome, Raven Black is one of those love/hate relationships. Wish Cadillac would bring back the black diamond metallic for these cars. The flakes on that paint atleast helps hide blemishes somewhat and makes the car look wet when clean.
I wish it had metallic, we had to buy a cheaper all weather cover to toss on it when it sits outside. The pollen and bird poop are brutal.

Will say we just ordered our track wheels for the BW, went with Apex VS-5RS' in stock specs (19x10, 19x11) with Yokohama Advan Apex V601. Should be here next week, will get them mounted and snap a few pics!

I think they are bringing it back for the 2024 model year.

I think they are bringing it back for the 2024 model year.
I think you’re thinking of Black Diamond. Raven was on 21+ but Black Diamond is a 24 option for the first time

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back