Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Winter is coming !

FLYARMY

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
As the message on Game of Thrones said..."Winter is Coming". I will probably park my ride in the garage for the coming winter , after Thanksgiving Day. BUT, in case I change my mind, what winter tires are BW owners putting on their BW5's for the winter regions ? I was looking on Tire Rack and couldn't find any 305's and only very few 275's available. Any suggestions.

Not to be difficult, but my suggestion is:

1664396281403.png

Bummer, BW 365 here in Arizona.
I have family in Tucson and Phoenix. Yes you can drive year round but your summers can be just as brutal as our winters! I know. I've lived there. I chose to move back to Buffalo. I know you all are saying "Who would want to live in Buffalo?" Buffalo has the nicest summers! Sunniest city in northeast and Lake Erie keeps us nice and cool. Of course we pay for that in the winter. My goal is to spend six months here and six months there. Hopefully I can make that happen soon!

I have family in Tucson and Phoenix. Yes you can drive year round but your summers can be just as brutal as our winters! I know. I've lived there. I chose to move back to Buffalo. I know you all are saying "Who would want to live in Buffalo?" Buffalo has the nicest summers! Sunniest city in northeast and Lake Erie keeps us nice and cool. Of course we pay for that in the winter. My goal is to spend six months here and six months there. Hopefully I can make that happen soon!

Josh Allen.

9AC4867B-BE1D-4368-B408-1609267CE903.jpeg

We had just left Tire Tack and are at the Volcano Italian restaurant in Fort Wayne. Great food!
My 5BW now has its winter shoes. 20” BBS CCR wheels. 9” fronts and 10” rears with Michelin PS All Season tires. 275/30 front and 295/30 rear. I know they aren’t snow tires but most of our winter is below 40 degrees and often wet. Not ideal conditions for the stock rubber.
FYI- they have a 19” OZ wheel that would work but tires wouldn’t be available until February. That’s what I wanted but couldn’t wait.
Thanks again to the gang at Tire Rack. They are a bunch of car guys and great to work with.

Great write up. I went there in August with my 4BW to have it scanned for wheel/tire selection. Great people work at Tire Rack.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back