Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Window Stickers

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
For those of you taking delivery of your Blackwings with a blank window sticker, GM will send your dealer a revised copy of your window sticker showing the options and pricing.

Make sure you let them know that you want it and to call you when it comes in.

Got mine already and got this today!!
1AE6458C-F2C9-497B-A6D4-E20AF1880319.jpeg
4F201BDA-9222-44A9-818C-9F70BAA233AF.jpeg
34E1486A-2707-4606-9253-A33A4D39D9D1.jpeg

For those of you taking delivery of your Blackwings with a blank window sticker, GM will send your dealer a revised copy of your window sticker showing the options and pricing.

When I stopped by to check on my car Tuesday, it had the blank window sticker inside. Then my dealer got the full one today and emailed me a copy ahead of my delivery for tomorrow. They should be able to do this before or after delivery.

I really hope it's not direct from Cadillac w/o them knowing my size...and that I've 'graduated' up a bit carrying my COVID work from home19 lbs...

I really hope it's not direct from Cadillac w/o them knowing my size...and that I've 'graduated' up a bit carrying my COVID work from home19 lbs...
Have you been in contact with Spring Mountain or part of the group going with the V Club?

Not yet but I should soon I guess (did it back in '18 with the CTS-V.) Still trying to convince myself it's worth the time away to be frank (it's well done but I've been doing HPDE for years now.)

Mine had it posted up in the window. The detailer said that they’d carefully remove it and laminate it.

Mine was folded up in the glove box. You're the second person to talk about getting a jacket. I want a jacket!
I think it’s the same person just brought up twice now.

Me too, I've been looking all over the inter web for a Blackwing jacket...
they are v performance.. I was hoping for anything with the blackwing on it but these jackets are pretty cool!! I’ll take it!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back