Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Will these tires fit?

safridi22

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5 Blackwing
Will these tires fit the rear wheels?

245/40/R 19 98T XL

I want to eventually get a winter set with oem wheels and found that this company actually shows results for the 5BW.

No chance that would work on the factory wheels - I had to dig but found a site saying the rim width range for that tire is 8-9.5 inches.

A 245 is more than two inches narrower than the stock 305 on the rear, and would be more than an inch narrower than the 11 inch wheel - that would be a lot of stretch, and undesirable for a performance or winter application.

Pretty decent thread reviewing what some have done can be found here: Winter Wheels and Tires.

Thanks i appreciate it.

I got all excited before bc i thought my g80 bmw winter set would work but at the very end i realized the bolt patterns are different. The 5bw is 5x120 right?

Attachments

• 10430809-979B-4607-A6A4-81E659895FCA.jpeg
    10430809-979B-4607-A6A4-81E659895FCA.jpeg
    516.7 KB · Views: 66
Thanks i appreciate it.

I got all excited before bc i thought my g80 bmw winter set would work but at the very end i realized the bolt patterns are different. The 5bw is 5x120 right?
BMW 5x120 should work pattern wise. Kicker is whether or not they'll clear the brakes. The fronts will be about 12mm sunken in and rear will be about the same as the stock wheels poke wise with those 19x9 +20. Overall tire diameter will be about the same. Just toss some hubcentric rings on those wheels since the hub bore is smaller on the Cadillac.

Yea i spoke to a guy from tire rack (nick) and he said you can run the 275/35/19 tire on a square setup with no issues

I run the R3 in a square 255 setup on the 4. If you need a real winter tire for the driving you do it's great. No issues last winter in anything I encountered.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back