Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Where's the CAI at for the Blackwing?

vblkwng

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
Anyone coming out with a Carbon Fiber CAI like we had on the V3?

Reactions: Rob
It has a snorkle thats mounted right behind front grille in front of radiators, it means it grabs the air cold from exterior before it hits hot radiators. So yes different than before. The cT4 has a snorkle for each turbo bank as well, full CAI.

It has a snorkle thats mounted right behind front grille in front of radiators, it means it grabs the air cold from exterior before it hits hot radiators. So yes different than before. The cT4 has a snorkle for each turbo bank as well, full CAI.
What next? Are you going to tell us it has long tube headers already? ha. I'm coming from a heavily modded car community (VW) to this hoping I never have to mod again. I'm so tired of the headaches and time troubleshooting. Can't wait to have an out of the box race car.

What next? Are you going to tell us it has long tube headers already? ha. I'm coming from a heavily modded car community (VW) to this hoping I never have to mod again. I'm so tired of the headaches and time troubleshooting. Can't wait to have an out of the box race car.
^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^

Curious how many ppl will mod these numbered cars.. it will take every bit of will power not to lol. However I just finished my last build…

I mean almost 700hp is enough right?? Also I kinda would like some more supercharger whine..
My Chevy SS Sedan had 750 whp and scared the crap out of me and I was always afraid I was going to blow the bottom end out of her....

Attachments

• CE3E86F6-39F2-481C-91DD-51A5E70E6E29.JPG
    CE3E86F6-39F2-481C-91DD-51A5E70E6E29.JPG
    631.6 KB · Views: 191
I mean almost 700hp is enough right?? Also I kinda would like some more supercharger whine..
If you’ve ever driven a C7 ZR1 like you were mad at it you would understand how addictive 700 plus horsepower is. Tires and brakes and fuel seem to evaporate on a road course but it is dam sure fun .

My Chevy SS Sedan had 750 whp and scared the crap out of me and I was always afraid I was going to blow the bottom end out of her....
My biggest worry is that I will be disappointed in the power of the Blackwing. I wont be disappointed in the car as a whole (manual trans, new tech, Cadillac ride, cornering, warranty, etc.) but I'm worried that the sheer horsepower and torque of my SS is going to leave me wanting to mod the Blackwing. I really can't wait to put them head to head and see how close they are in straight line speed and potentially on the track at UMC.

I know what you mean. I just sold my procharged mustang to free up some money for the bw. I def prefer a pd supercharger. The pro charger on a high revving motor like the coyote was quite different than I’m used to. Wouldn’t think it’s fast until over 5k rpm. Only car I ever thought about backing out of the throttle

I had a 2009 Challenger with a Kenny Bell making 1000+ rwhp and 1000 tq. Not enough tire to drive on street. Now have 707 hp Charger Hellcat. Plenty for the street. The BW will have plenty for the street IMO without modifications.

Attachments

• kb - 1.jpeg
    kb - 1.jpeg
    298.1 KB · Views: 188
We teach using 500Hp mode vs 700+ hp mode.
Keep in kind the Hellcats are on all season P zeros. You are only as good as the 4 magic black round things that touch the ground.
We had a customer complain about it the other week so badly…. the peeps above said ok fine give him the red key.
After 5 minutes…. all the other students with the Black keys who were driving well…. were being held up by the guy w the red key.
Its fun to watch.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners