Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

What happens if I change my order (at 1100)?

thisisgonnahurt

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Gone: 2016 CTS-V Soon: 2022 CT5-V BW
I'm really having second thoughts about not getting the manual. Hypothetically speaking, what happens if I change or cancel my current order before acceptance? Do I go to the back of the line?

I’ve changed colors on mine at 1100 and nothing changed. Same order #, same spot in line.

Same here...changed colors, interior, wheels etc....as long as it is prior to 3000 you should be fine? Need to confirm if 3000 or 2000. In any case at 1100 it won't affect anything

Thanks. I've been debating this for weeks and I'm going to email the dealer and get it changed. I originally wanted the 10-speed as it's more realistic in traffic and the daily grind, but considering more work is at home now and I'm driving far less, I really want to enjoy my weekends with this car and not focus on commuting. Plus, all the media videos make it look like it's one damn nice experience, and I never even knew about life-and-shift before two months ago.

Oh and I mean *enjoy my weekends with this car AND MY FAMILY. Right, them too. ;-)

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back