Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Wait time?

Bortaz

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2019 V-Sport
Good morning, friends. I'm planning to move from my 2019 V-Sport into a 2022 CT5-V. It was suggested to me by local dealer that I may want to consider building my car online and having it ordered.

My current lease ends on 10/01/22. I was wondering about the possibility of thenew car being built and delivered prior to that date. Have you experienced long wait times in this scenario?

Much obliged!

A little search will go a long way.
Welcome to the rodeo.
You might consider getting an order in for a '23. Doubt you'll get a '22 at this point. You're in Texas at least. Sewell is popular.

At the current build/delivery time frames IMO if you order from a large dealer with a decent amount of allocations you are looking at a 10-12 month window from the time you complete the order at the dealers.

I would definitely BUY the leased car. Your buy price you negotiated at the beginning of the lease agreement is alot less than what your car is worth, right now. I bought my 2018 Chevrolet ZR2 Colorado for $43,000 and just sold it to Auto Lenders for $40,000 !! The truck cost me $1000 per year ! I'm using the money for down payment on 5BW.

FWIW, I ordered a 2023 CT5-V in early October, and I picked it up on December 6. Large dealer in CT with a good number of allocations.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back