- Mar 5, 2021
- V-Series Cadillac(s)?
- 2013 CTS-V Wagon (Manual)
I am on the Wait List. I am not one of the lucky “500” Reservation Holders. I have questions regarding Cadillac’s procedure for processing Wait List customer orders placed before March 12th.
- Is the March 12th deadline significant for Wait List customers only when Cadillac needs to backfill vacated Reservation slots?
- After the first 500 reservation orders are accepted, will the Wait List customer orders (entered before March 12th) be reviewed for GM acceptance in the order they were entered into GM’s Order Workbench? OR does a Wait List customer order need to be matched with a dealership allocation before GM will accept the order?
- In other words – what role does being on the Wait List play after the first 500 reserved car orders are processed?
- Has Cadillac defined “limited production” for the overall number of 2022 Blackwings to be built?