Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Venting!

Tuna

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'11 V Wagon, ( '13 427 Vette & '21 Vette)
I contracted to have a new and bigger shed built in my backyard a couple of months ago. The company promised to build it sometime in November.
I was told they would build it the week of Thanksgiving - and they did. I had to clean out the old shed the week before so they could tear it down. I parked the V Wagon outside and put about half of the stuff from the shed in the garage where the V Wagon was. The other half was put on my patio.

The weather forecast was for bad weather after Thanksgiving, so I needed the shed finished by Wednesday before Thanksgiving so I could get everything back in the new she and the V Wagon back in the garage. The timing worked out as it should. My wife and I put everything in the new shed Wednesday and the V Wagon in the garage.

Thanksgiving Day, we enjoyed a day with family. Then it started to get cold and rain. Saturday we got a ton of ice. We didn't have time to prime and paint the shed - it's wood paneling - so the shed is bare wood still.

The ice was worse than expected also. The V Wagon is safe in the garage, the shed is wet and will need several days to dry before we can paint it. Three trees in the yard took big hits from the ice. One of those trees is a pecan I planted from a nut and watched it grow for fifteen years. Now, it looks horrible and may be lost due to ice damage. A maple and a pistachio are in a similar state. It's depressing.

And I still have to paint the shed.

At least the V Wagon and our other cars were in the garage for the ice storm.

Question

I contracted to have a new and bigger shed built in my backyard a couple of months ago. The company promised to build it sometime in November.
I was told they would build it the week of Thanksgiving - and they did. I had to clean out the old shed the week before so they could tear it down. I parked the V Wagon outside and put about half of the stuff from the shed in the garage where the V Wagon was. The other half was put on my patio.

The weather forecast was for bad weather after Thanksgiving, so I needed the shed finished by Wednesday before Thanksgiving so I could get everything back in the new she and the V Wagon back in the garage. The timing worked out as it should. My wife and I put everything in the new shed Wednesday and the V Wagon in the garage.

Thanksgiving Day, we enjoyed a day with family. Then it started to get cold and rain. Saturday we got a ton of ice. We didn't have time to prime and paint the shed - it's wood paneling - so the shed is bare wood still.

The ice was worse than expected also. The V Wagon is safe in the garage, the shed is wet and will need several days to dry before we can paint it. Three trees in the yard took big hits from the ice. One of those trees is a pecan I planted from a nut and watched it grow for fifteen years. Now, it looks horrible and may be lost due to ice damage. A maple and a pistachio are in a similar state. It's depressing.

And I still have to paint the shed.

At least the V Wagon and our other cars were in the garage for the ice storm.

How did the shed turn out?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners