Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Vegas Blackwing Rollcall

vblkwng

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
Figured there's a few of us on here, who's waiting on shipping to Vegas? Maybe all of our cars are going to ship together.

I have a CT5-V Blackwing going to Findlay at some point.

I'm a Vegas guy, but my car is shipping to Northern California since that's where I've been living for the past year (stupid work). As soon as it's delivered me and the car are moving back to Vegas!

I'm a Vegas guy, but my car is shipping to Northern California since that's where I've been living for the past year (stupid work). As soon as it's delivered me and the car are moving back to Vegas!
Where at in Norcal, I moved to Vegas from San Jose, I just want the car delivered before Laguna Seca Weathertech race on Sept 10th...my car was built July 12th so I don't see how it's hard to move a car within 2 months.

Where at in Norcal, I moved to Vegas from San Jose, I just want the car delivered before Laguna Seca Weathertech race on Sept 10th...my car was built July 12th so I don't see how it's hard to move a car within 2 months.
Sacramento area, but I cover all of Northern California and the PNW, so I'm all over the place. I was just at Road America for the IMSA race and have plans to be at Laguna Seca as well...also hoping my car is here by then. When I bought my V2 back in the day I bought from Cadillac of Las Vegas, but both dealerships in town are great to deal with.

Sacramento area, but I cover all of Northern California and the PNW, so I'm all over the place. I was just at Road America for the IMSA race and have plans to be at Laguna Seca as well...also hoping my car is here by then. When I bought my V2 back in the day I bought from Cadillac of Las Vegas, but both dealerships in town are great to deal with.
Hopefully I will see you there! I already have flights booked and a rental reserved in San Jose to attend in case my BW never gets shipped to Vegas.

My Vegas bound delivery is finally showing some movement on the Jack Cooper site. It's been picked as of this morning. Hopefully it fills some quota to send some of these on their way? It's still showing delayed on GM Workbench though, so no date yet.

My Vegas bound delivery is finally showing some movement on the Jack Cooper site. It's been picked as of this morning. Hopefully it fills some quota to send some of these on their way? It's still showing delayed on GM Workbench though, so no date yet.
Hopefully that's good news for me, and they ship ours soon. @MrChao

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners