Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Track order ct5V

Dominiclortie

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac ct5v
good evening, is it possible to locate my order of ct5V 2022? I don't want to bother my seller with this. I'm really curious. thank you so much

good evening, is it possible to locate my order of ct5V 2022? I don't want to bother my seller with this. I'm really curious. thank you so much
Unfortunately there's nothing I can do because I can only see orders placed within the U.S.

Bother him/her? That's their job....... This is coming from a salesman!!!

Hi , i have the VIN number , its possible to Track my car ?

hello, GM Canada does not seem to be able to help me or does not have the same information as the United States, I know that the car has been produced since May 11 but no other news since except that I received from my seller my VIN. I understand the train transport situation but I find the delays very long. Thank you and good day

hello, GM Canada does not seem to be able to help me or does not have the same information as the United States, I know that the car has been produced since May 11 but no other news since except that I received from my seller my VIN. I understand the train transport situation but I find the delays very long. Thank you and good day
Unfortunately, I cannot see orders placed by dealers outside of the United States in GM's system.

Unfortunately, I cannot see orders placed by dealers outside of the United States in GM's system.
Hey Rob I'm new to the form and I'm also waiting on my ct5v to be built and delivered... the last news I got was it was in production...can you see what code I'm at...
GA Rob,can you please track my car for me Brzk23 thx

Hey Rob I'm new to the form and I'm also waiting on my ct5v to be built and delivered... the last news I got was it was in production...can you see what code I'm at...

GA Rob,can you please track my car for me Brzk23 thx
This is not a Blackwing car. I'm only tracking the Blackwings.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back