Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

TPW

Tall Steve

Head Goat Herder
After thinking about the TPW I got I'm glad my BW will be built in the second week, because first, I don't want a bunch of 4th of July drunk hung over guys starting production and practicing on my car, and second, by the time they get to mine they will have a pretty good understanding of what they are doing! Ha ha ha ha.... Of course this is all a joke so don't take it too serious! Good luck to everyone!! Who out of this group will get theirs first???

After thinking about the TPW I got I'm glad my BW will be built in the second week, because first, I don't want a bunch of 4th of July drunk hung over guys starting production and practicing on my car, and second, by the time they get to mine they will have a pretty good understanding of what they are doing! Ha ha ha ha.... Of course this is all a joke so don't take it too serious! Good luck to everyone!! Who out of this group will get theirs first???
I’m betting people like @Mirza Grebovic and @Nino313, even though they’re in the 3rd week, not because they work for Cadillac / GM but, because they live close to the plant.

Man, I don’t even want the first year much less the first week!

(Don’t mind me, I’m just jealous) 🤪

I would love to know how the weeks get determined but I do like the close to plant theory. So all 250 of each get delivered about the same time to all of us...........

I have a TPW of 7/19 and live in AZ. I figured anything about 10 for the VIN didn’t really make a difference, if that.
Im good with an extra couple weeks as I hope they have the kinks worked out too.

First hand example of complexity bias going on in here!

Ill admit i looked for patterns in the color, interior package, transmission, with build order and couldnt infer anything either :ROFLMAO:

Hi, new guy here, I checked with the chat people and my 4 does not have a TPW yet. Maybe its punishment for ordering a sunroof or RPO stuff, oops meant LPO or dealer add haha. Anyways assuming they can produce X number a week you can maybe gauge your VIN number if you are one of the first weeks?

Last edited:
Hi, new guy here, I checked with the chat people and my 4 does not have a TPW yet. Maybe its punishment for ordering a sunroof or RPO stuff, haha. Anyways assuming they can produce X number a week you can maybe gauge your VIN number if you are one of the first weeks?
Provide your order # and join the list:

I just received an email from Meagan (she is awesome) telling me that in regards to TPW things are looking good on timing, but she will not know my vin number until the car is sequenced and that is (random by plant)..She did say that V-Club members "may" get to know their vin numbers early.....Membership has it's privilege's!

Oh yes, she also said that they (Cadillac) is "still" processing a lot of the orders, so to me that's good news for a few of you guys! Keep the faith brothers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yes, she also said that they (Cadillac) is "still" processing a lot of the orders, so to me that's good news for a few of you guys! Keep the faith brothers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's actually reassuring and consistent with what my the regional sales manager is telling me.

If you get a chance to ask, I'd really like to know if I'm going to have an allocation issue. I called customer care, they were... not helpful.

I think you be fine my fellow sin city brother... there is no way Vegas isnt going to be sporting the latest and greatest caddy so the rest of the joneses can run out to their dealers to try and one up us!
The vegas dealers were noncommittal, so I went to PHX…

Sorry to hear you had to make that decision, but I totally get it...

I had the same issue with Ford when I tried to work with a local dealer for over a year to get my GT350 at MSRP and they eventually said no. I found a dealer in PHX who said they would do it so I asked the Ford dealer here if they would accept shipment since Ford can drop ship to any dealer. I even said I would pay their local fee which of course should be zero. The dealer then said, "WHAT? You are buying out of state? Why?". I said, "because you wouldnt sell to me at MSRP and they will!!!" They said to give them five minutes, dropped the line, and then called me back and agreed to MSRP. I said "great... wouldn't that have been a lot easier if you just agreed to that up front?" :hb
WOW! Some of these dealers are just ridiculous...trying to milk $5-30,000 over MSRP on a single unit is silly when you can sell at MSRP and make a repeat customer for life...plus, service, parts, and who knows, maybe even a used car for their child one day. The dealer will make much more money in the long run than a silly little $5-30k one time.

WOW! Some of these dealers are just ridiculous...trying to milk $5-30,000 over MSRP on a single unit is silly when you can sell at MSRP and make a repeat customer for life...plus, service, parts, and who knows, maybe even a used car for their child one day. The dealer will make much more money in the long run than a silly little $5-30k one time.
Thats why I have dealt with Sewell for so many years! They always take care of me and did not blink an eye to sell their BW at MSRP! The BW will be my 18th car from Sewell..

Thats why I have dealt with Sewell for so many years! They always take care of me and did not blink an eye to sell their BW at MSRP! The BW will be my 18th car from Sewell..
Your BW!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners