Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

TPMS sensors, but parts in general...

jumpmanjay

Seasoned Member
Hey guys, I'm trying to figure out the part number for the TPMS sensors in the CT5VBW. If someone has that, I'd appreciate it. More than that, though, what sites do you guys recommend for OEM parts? All the sites I found, it was hard to find what I needed.

Maybe I've been spoiled with the Lexus OEM part sites which have exploded views with part numbers.

Hey guys, I'm trying to figure out the part number for the TPMS sensors in the CT5VBW. If someone has that, I'd appreciate it. More than that, though, what sites do you guys recommend for OEM parts? All the sites I found, it was hard to find what I needed.

Maybe I've been spoiled with the Lexus OEM part sites which have exploded views with part numbers.
I don't know what happened to sites like gmpartsdirect, etc., but all of them have terrible search functions now. I input 2022 CT5V Blackwing and it brings back results for every GM car built in the last 20 years. Sorry, I can't help, but gmpartsdirect is where I USED to always search for part numbers.

Cadillac is struggling to get parts to build new cars. I doubt we'll see a huge amount of parts floating any time soon. To the OP re: TPMS sensors, I was always under the impression these are universal.

I don't know what happened to sites like gmpartsdirect, etc., but all of them have terrible search functions now. I input 2022 CT5V Blackwing and it brings back results for every GM car built in the last 20 years. Sorry, I can't help, but gmpartsdirect is where I USED to always search for part numbers.
Yep, that's what I was experiencing.
Cadillac is struggling to get parts to build new cars. I doubt we'll see a huge amount of parts floating any time soon. To the OP re: TPMS sensors, I was always under the impression these are universal.
There are different frequencies they operate at (typically 433MHz and 315MHz). Just wanted to know for sure before ordering.

courtesy of @jkg

yes here are the part numbers
sensors - GM 13538760
sensor nuts - GM 13581557

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace