Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Ok, so I have to know....what did you do in this situation? I mean after you were done yelling and firing your scattergun in the air. The truck is not really stable enough to jack up one side to get some replacement wheels on, and then even if you get new wheels, the rotors are probably bent so you need to have it towed to get the rotors replaced unless you do it yourself.

So what did you do?

I would have stolen the whole truck. Nice Denali.

In today's world, holding a gun and refusing to drop it probably would get you shot.

You've had this much trouble, but you have TWO blackwings? Aren't you worried they will get stolen?

Doesn't your dog bark? Mine rarely makes a noise looking out the window. When she does, it is clear there is someone or something outside. The last time she did, I ignored her like a dumbass. When I went outside later on I had 3 dead chickens on the side of the house. Damn coons...

Doesn't your dog bark? Mine rarely makes a noise looking out the window. When she does, it is clear there is someone or something outside. The last time she did, I ignored her like a dumbass. When I went outside later on I had 3 dead chickens on the side of the house. Damn coons...
Just before I was driving age, my dog woke me up and I saw someone out in our driveway. Woke my dad up and he rolled out the door in his boxers and with a 357 in hand. It belches a mighty flame in the dark. 😲 (no one shot or killed in this condensed story ;) )

Just before I was driving age, my dog woke me up and I saw someone out in our driveway. Woke my dad up and he rolled out the door in his boxers and with a 357 in hand. It belches a mighty flame in the dark. 😲 (no one shot or killed in this condensed story ;) )
That was me a few years back but without a 357. Caught a couple neighbor kids taking peoples trash cans and dumping them. I woke to the distinct sound of the garbage can wheels on pavement. It was summer and windows were open. I came blazing out of the front door in only drawls. Almost caught one but after running a few houses down I knew I wouldn't catch them. Went back to the house and got her truck and drove for a few minutes. Caught up to both kids and drove through one of the kids parents yard right up to the back door. What a lunatic I must have been that night. Police called and ultimately they came back and cleaned up everything.

That was me a few years back but without a 357. Caught a couple neighbor kids taking peoples trash cans and dumping them. I woke to the distinct sound of the garbage can wheels on pavement. It was summer and windows were open. I came blazing out of the front door in only drawls. Almost caught one but after running a few houses down I knew I wouldn't catch them. Went back to the house and got her truck and drove for a few minutes. Caught up to both kids and drove through one of the kids parents yard right up to the back door. What a lunatic I must have been that night. Police called and ultimately they came back and cleaned up everything.
You live in Hellinois... They are so against guns you can't even own a tape gun...

You live in Hellinois... They are so against guns you can't even own a tape gun...
Illinois definitely gets a bad wrap when it comes to guns whether its trying to buy/own one or if we were talking about Chicago and their problems. The recent Highland Park didn't help any of our cause. There are plenty of guns here, trust me.
My previous story involved kids. I knew that before I started chasing after them. Besides chasing after them, I shouldn't be armed as they were no longer a threat. It was me that became the threat to them instead. Last I heard, one of those two boys are now in prison. Go figure.

Illinois definitely gets a bad wrap when it comes to guns whether its trying to buy/own one or if we were talking about Chicago and their problems. The recent Highland Park didn't help any of our cause. There are plenty of guns here, trust me.
My previous story involved kids. I knew that before I started chasing after them. Besides chasing after them, I shouldn't be armed as they were no longer a threat. It was me that became the threat to them instead. Last I heard, one of those two boys are now in prison. Go figure.
We won't get into my views around gun laws.. other than to say they target the wrong people.

I think guns are good.......... Not one of my guns has ever got up from the safe, gun cabinet, nightstand, dresser drawer, car, and ever hurt anyone....... My AR15 "assault" rifle has never left the house and hurt anyone either... My weapons are all well behaved, lol.... #hintofsarcasm
my guns have never attacked anyone

1657209148977.png

It takes someone to pull the trigger, and without that it's nothing more than an expensive paper weight........ I see this going south quick and could be debated forever but lets not blame guns for Americas problems, lets blame democrats for that, lol........ Everybody calm down, I was playing, maybe!
No worries man. Wasn't trying to troll here just thought it was funny. You handled your situation better than alot of people would have, you had restraint and sound mind in that moment. Now that POS is probably serving time or worse.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back