Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

The Forums

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
I saw that someone mentioned that the forum here has been dead lately after the ordering buzz has died down.

This can be attributed to a couple things:

1. The buzz has died down after the ordering frenzy and now everyone is just in a holding pattern till production begins

2. Forums have lost their appeal over the years with the increase in social media popularity and everyone's desire to take part in the constant bombardment of information overload flow that's a huge part of social media.

Personally, I think forum sites are still extremely beneficial because it's easy to search for information that you're looking for than it is on a social media site like Facebook.

I've been relatively quiet here because I really haven't had any new news to report even though I do try to find some on a daily basis.

Once we near production, I'll expand the Blackwing forum out to include a Mods forum, parts for sale forum, etc. I just haven't done it yet because it's a bit too early.

Of course, I'm always open to suggestion. So if you have ideas on forums here, or changes, or improvements that would help improve your experience here, I'm totally open.

If I can do it, I will.

Rob:
I started the Track School thread in order to try to stimulate some conversation, not to discredit any of the fine efforts you put in trying to keep us up to date. I think Cadillac could have done a much better job of presenting the debut and subsequent (lack of) information, but they are playing to a different audience then they are used to...enthusiasts!
Thanks for all your efforts as we all wait anxiously for work about our BW's.

Rob:
I started the Track School thread in order to try to stimulate some conversation, not to discredit any of the fine efforts you put in trying to keep us up to date. I think Cadillac could have done a much better job of presenting the debut and subsequent (lack of) information, but they are playing to a different audience then they are used to...enthusiasts!
Thanks for all your efforts as we all wait anxiously for work about our BW's.
I totally understand. And I didn't take it as a discredit. I just wanted to throw it out there that I do have plans to expand the Blackwing forum and that I'm always open to suggestion :beer

I also prefer forums because finding and tracking conversations on FB is train wreck. I'm not concerned things have slowed down and frankly would rather have that than a bunch of noise when there is no new info. Once reviews start dropping we'll have more to talk about and once we start getting cars in people's hands there will be lots to talk about.

It would be great if we had a channel to ask questions of the Cadillac team. Another forum had something like that.

I also prefer forums because finding and tracking conversations on FB is train wreck. I'm not concerned things have slowed down and frankly would rather have that than a bunch of noise when there is no new info. Once reviews start dropping we'll have more to talk about and once we start getting cars in people's hands there will be lots to talk about.

It would be great if we had a channel to ask questions of the Cadillac team. Another forum had something like that.
The National Cadillac V-Club has a section to ask engineers and marketing questions...They have responded to my questions...

The National Cadillac V-Club has a section to ask engineers and marketing questions...They have responded to my questions...
I actually met with the chapter director here in San Diego today at a Cars and Coffee event that my car club hosted. I think I will be joining the V-club soon. Sounds like there is a ton of "inside information" available to V-club members.

I actually met with the chapter director here in San Diego today at a Cars and Coffee event that my car club hosted. I think I will be joining the V-club soon. Sounds like there is a ton of "inside information" available to V-club members.
I have been a member for about 8 months and really enjoy it. We do quarterly get togethers for lunch and have an awesome xmas party. The best part for me has been the events that bring Cadillac V-Team in to answer questions.. The last one Brandon, Tony, and Meagan were there..They drop some really cool insider info....

maybe @CT4-V Blackwing will join up...but he's kinda in between 2 different chapters so he'll have to decide which one he likes better hahaha

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back