Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

The Cadillac V-Series Escalade is Coming!

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
A short time ago, Cadillac released the following video of the V-Series Escalade:

Something Exciting is Coming from Cadillac on Jan. 21, 2022​

Hear the roar of luxury...

I couldn't imagine buying a brand new Escalade and not have heated seats or steering wheel.

I'm so in on this!

Been a while since my last Esky.

Back in the day when drops, 24s, corsa exhausts, and wilwoods were a thing. :)

file_zps897f0d20.jpg

Are they doing an online unveiling and pre-orders like the 5BW and 4BW? I'd throw down a deposit if I knew I was going to get one at MSRP in the near future but the C8Z order is all the goat rodeo I can take.

Are they doing an online unveiling and pre-orders like the 5BW and 4BW? I'd throw down a deposit if I knew I was going to get one at MSRP in the near future but the C8Z order is all the goat rodeo I can take.
Not sure yet

Today's reveal was pretty lackluster. No information. Just another (lovely) sound clip and photos.

As a former TBSS owner, I'd be first in line for a V series XT6 or 5. How big a market could there be for a supercharged 6000+ lb gorilla? When I think of making a faster SUV, full size isn't the first to come to mind.

How big a market could there be for a supercharged 6000+ lb gorilla?

If market conditions persist, and assuming a 125ish sticker, these things will go for tens of thousands over sticker.

There's a three year waiting list for the G63, two year for a GLS63, Durango Hellcat selling about 10/15k over sticker. Heck my local dealer its backed up fifty deep on regular Escalades , and half the stuff on them is still on constraint.

Unless the economy goes in the pooper demand will be very high for the Esky V.

Actually you're probably right. Thinking about a buddy who recently bought a new G wagon and was offered a good sum over from the original dealer for a buy back. Lightly used are going for over 200 and thats not even the AMG. B.A.T. has had a few lately that went for stupid money. Right now people are willing, and able, to buy for premiums. Gotta get in when the gettin's good I guess.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back