Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Tall Steve's Blackwings

You know, I have several guns I don't shoot daily, many watches I don't wear daily, I've owned several boats, several motorcycles, and many other things I have been blessed with that I don't use on a daily basis but that does not mean I don't enjoy having them.......
Just messing with you as I thought you enjoy giving and taking some ribbing. It’s your car. I lost all my guns in a boating accident. Lost the boat as well.

Just messing with you as I thought you enjoy giving and taking some ribbing. It’s your car. I lost all my guns in a boating accident. Lost the boat as well.
No offense taken brother... My wife tells me all the time to drive the 5 or sell it....I just enjoy sitting in the garage smoking a cheap cigar and looking at her (car not wife).....

Oh, I thrive on the give and take..... I was a member of another forum several years ago and I had 6K plus post and people either loved me or hated me with a passion, one guy wanted to beat my ass so bad at functions we could not be in the general area of each other... Hahahahahahahahaha..

You know, I have several guns I don't shoot daily, many watches I don't wear daily, I've owned several boats, several motorcycles, and many other things I have been blessed with that I don't use on a daily basis but that does not mean I don't enjoy having them.......
I Mean Come On GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Multiple boats and motorcycles and all the other stuff? Ha we knew you weren't poor.

You are probably chilling with Soulsea on a G6 somewhere using Dom as mouthwash and wiping your butt with Benjamins.

Multiple boats and motorcycles and all the other stuff? Ha we knew you weren't poor.

You are probably chilling with Soulsea on a G6 somewhere using Dom as mouthwash and wiping your butt with Benjamins.
Trust me, I'm not a baller in any way! Just a normal hard working everyday guy... In my early years I worked two job 70+ hrs a week........ I do like toys tho... @soulsea is the man! I'm jelly of him for sure!

Oh, I'm really not a fan of "Dom".... Give me some good old Tito's Vodka!

Oh, I thrive on the give and take..... I was a member of another forum several years ago and I had 6K plus post and people either loved me or hated me with a passion, one guy wanted to beat my ass so bad at functions we could not be in the general area of each other... Hahahahahahahahaha..
Hhmmm… this sounds familiar, kinda like on here 😂

Just kidding we all love ya Steve 😉

I just enjoy sitting in the garage smoking a cheap cigar and looking at her (car not wife).....
I know what you mean. I just got a new Rimowa Cabin and have it in my office. Couldn’t stop looking at it and didn’t get any work done the entire day. I was thinking I would book a flight to some random country just to try it out.

Did you get your PPF crater fixed? Any paint damage?

Funny story or I guess a sad one depending on how you look at it, but I was at a friends wedding last night and was sitting at a table with a couple I never met before and when my wife and I introduced ourselves the women said are you "Tall Steve" to which I said, yes, and I'm sorry if I offended you and she laughed... She stated she knew me from a Jeep forum I use to be a part of.....LOL When I was at SM another lady ask me the same thing and again I had to hang my head in shame, lol.... I guess I'm infamous, lol...

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back