Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Tall Steve's Blackwings

In a 4 you'd have to drive with your head out the sunroof, rofl.
Lol,
The 4 is shorter than the ATS-V I think. I'm 5'11" and if I sit in the back my head is touching the roof and I really can't find a comfortable position. I was able to sit in the back of the ATS-V and didn't have this issue. I couldn't imagine fitting 6'7" in the front, at least you have a back up option in the 5BW, lol.

I got "Nasty Girl" on the track at Texas Motor Speedway a couple of weeks ago and this pic was taken..

Attachments

• Scan0001.jpg
    Scan0001.jpg
    471.1 KB · Views: 191
I got "Nasty Girl" on the track at Texas Motor Speedway a couple of weeks ago and this pic was taken..
The car show board is cool, but more importantly, how did you get onto TMS? How cool would that be???

I went to cars and coffee in Southlake this weekend with the Cadillac V-Club and we had a good turn out.. 4 Blackwing and a mix of CTS-V, and ATS-V....

Attachments

• IMG_3652.jpg
    IMG_3652.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 191
  • IMG_3651.jpg
    IMG_3651.jpg
    831.2 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_3646.jpg
    IMG_3646.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 187
  • IMG_3644.jpg
    IMG_3644.jpg
    730.6 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_3641.jpg
    IMG_3641.jpg
    845 KB · Views: 184
I friended you in FB just cuz I wanna blame you that I gave in. Picking up a 4BW cuz you said you liked driving the 4 more. Potentially forsaking my 5BW order. :finger

Hope you're right...🤞
The 4 makes me smile for sure, BUT I am driving my 5 to a car show today to pimp..Stand by for FB pictures........Oh, be warned, I post stupid crap on FB and I'm a hard core right winger...

Steve - question on your 4. Does it not have the 2 knobs below the screen? In one of your photos it seems they are not there, but maybe it is the angle. I recall some of the early media test cars did not have these 2 knobs.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back