Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Tall Steve's Blackwings

Window tint done today and PPF checked after two weeks and then the final detail.. She turned out nice…
Beautiful.

Did you order your CT4-BW with same configuration?

No, the 4 is going to be more for my wife so she got to build it...Rift, CF 1 & 2, auto, sunroof, black interior, black wheels, and pretty much all other options, except CF brakes.
CF brakes are not an option on the 4.

No, the 4 is going to be more for my wife so she got to build it...Rift, CF 1 & 2, auto, sunroof, black interior, black wheels, and pretty much all other options, except CF brakes.
She's got good taste in cars.

One of the pics from todays photo shoot...If you follow me on IG or FB there are more.

Attachments

• CF7CE43F-0E01-4164-9219-698A0E29F178.jpeg
    CF7CE43F-0E01-4164-9219-698A0E29F178.jpeg
    201.4 KB · Views: 193
A video was done on my Blackwing by an up and coming photographer and his girlfriend..I think it turned out great!
She did a great job !!!

I believe it is carbon ceramic brakes .

Dang it, dang it, dang it. I just read this whole thread. Where the hell is my car? Oh, right at 1100. See you when????

Anyway........awesome, gorgeous car. So glad I went with Infrared. Best of luck, your making me jealous.

How is your headroom with the ultra view roof? I think you lose 2-3" by having it. I originally ordered without, then I added it back but am still on the fence. I'm only 6'-0" tall. I sat in a a CT5 with the sunroof just to gauge head room and I had about 2 fingers.

How is your headroom with the ultra view roof? I think you lose 2-3" by having it. I originally ordered without, then I added it back but am still on the fence. I'm only 6'-0" tall. I sat in a a CT5 with the sunroof just to gauge head room and I had about 2 fingers.
Well, I'm 6'7" 270 lbs and I don't have any issues....I can wear a ball cap and it will not touch the roof...

Attachments

• IMG_3382.jpg
    IMG_3382.jpg
    746 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_2656.jpg
    IMG_2656.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 172

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed