Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Tall Steve's Blackwings

I did get a signature and these car were my life for the last 6 years, I was in charge of leading the execution of the projects from initial scoping to what you guys see now with the help of many other critical members. Safe guess on whose car has my name on it lol

From various members involved, design, engineering, plant, purchasing, service you name it, all areas involved in the making of these stunning cars.
Is Laura Klauser from the motorsports side in the mix? I've met her at a few NCM track days and even right seated for her at Summit Point once.

I did get a signature and these car were my life for the last 6 years, I was in charge of leading the execution of the projects from initial scoping to what you guys see now with the help of many other critical members. Safe guess on whose car has my name on it lol
LOL, not mine..... Would of been cool!

Can I just say "thank you" again for helping make this car a reality. It really is a stunning accomplishment.

Barrett Jackson #1?

Time to study up on "Nasty Girl"!
IMG_3247 (1).jpg

Ok guys, I picked my BW up this morning and drove it to the detail shop without any incidents..first let me say that the car drives like a dream and pulls hard.. I did not thrash her very hard because I want to put some miles on her before I unleash her inner beast.. My wife was following me and after I got to the shop she said I heard you bark second gear and I just looked at her and smiled!!!

Here are a few pics of all the things in my trunk and car because I saved everything..Did a say how much I love this car?!

Attachments

• IMG_3256.jpg
    IMG_3256.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG_3257.jpg
    IMG_3257.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_3258.jpg
    IMG_3258.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 224
  • IMG_3259.jpg
    IMG_3259.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_3260.jpg
    IMG_3260.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 224
  • IMG_3262.jpg
    IMG_3262.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_3261.jpg
    IMG_3261.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 250
My wife wanted me to get black,lol
You made a good choice. After owning two back cars, l promised myself never to get another car in black.

You made a good choice. After owning two back cars, l promised myself never to get another car in black.
lol, I have owned a couple of black cars too and even tho they look great they are to much of a pain to keep clean.... My wife now loves the red and the interior!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back