Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Tall Steve's Blackwings

I’m super jealous of all of you. As mine waits to be built yours is landing home. Please share real world opinions, pics and videos and of course first pics of you in your cars.
First mine will be off to the detail shop for 10 day and then back home for pics and rolling video. She will be dropped off this Saturday...

I know this was discussed earlier in other threads. I couldn't help notice the wheel gap. Safe to assume the blocks are still present and need to be removed?

Super happy for you Steve, car looks amazing!

And I wish nothing but joy and happiness to anyone who gets their car before me.

305087964078211.png

Congrats! At the time these first 250 were available to order, I was embroiled in a fight with Stellantis on the build of my Durango Hellcat . . . most of my energy went toward that, and I completely missed these vehicles.

After I discovered that they are still available to order, I quickly built one online and sent my request to the dealership . . .

While you are receiving your car, I am still weeks away from even getting an allocation so that my order will be approved . . . it's all good though, I still have my Durango Hellcat and my 2019 CTS-V to keep me amused until mine is built and delivered . . . :)

loving that collectors plate inside the door....thats really cool. Too bad us peon's won't get that...to the victor goes the spoils I suppose. beautiful car @Tall Steve glad they are arriving now.

I think Quik4Dr/Nasty Girl needs her own thread so here we go! Here are a few pics I took as soon as I got there.. I will be posting a lot more, and so video as soon as I can.. I hope I can figure out how to add video.
Ok, please help a guy out that not to bright...On the V door plate, who is "Crafted by Elysha Reyes"????

Ok, please help a guy out that not to bright...On the V door plate, who is "Crafted by Elysha Reyes"????

Its one of the people that worked on the Blackwing program. Every car part of the 1st 500 will have someone different.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back