Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Tall Steve's Blackwing

Tall Steve

Seasoned Member
I think Quik4Dr/Nasty Girl needs her own thread so here we go! Here are a few pics I took as soon as I got there.. I will be posting a lot more, and so video as soon as I can.. I hope I can figure out how to add video.

Attachments

• IMG_3203.jpg
    IMG_3203.jpg
    798.5 KB · Views: 322
  • IMG_3204.jpg
    IMG_3204.jpg
    837.4 KB · Views: 336
  • IMG_3206.jpg
    IMG_3206.jpg
    814.7 KB · Views: 292
  • IMG_3207.jpg
    IMG_3207.jpg
    632.8 KB · Views: 340

CT4-V Blackwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
I think Quik4Dr/Nasty Girl needs her own thread so here we go! Here are a few pics I took as soon as I got there.. I will be posting a lot more, and so video as soon as I can.. I hope I can figure out how to add video.
How many miles did she have on her?

quikag

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
Mine is in Grapevine. I'm #26. They said they are waiting for GM to invoice them and they have to do the PPI on the car. I'm hoping to get the car today, but wouldn't be surprised if it's tomorrow. Sad, but not surprised. Anyway, keeping fingers crossed I can get it today!!

Tall Steve

Seasoned Member
Mine is in Grapevine. I'm #26. They said they are waiting for GM to invoice them and they have to do the PPI on the car. I'm hoping to get the car today, but wouldn't be surprised if it's tomorrow. Sad, but not surprised. Anyway, keeping fingers crossed I can get it today!!
Your is on the same truck!

Attachments

• IMG_3200.JPG
    IMG_3200.JPG
    193.8 KB · Views: 83

jdpeake

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
I’m super jealous of all of you. As mine waits to be built yours is landing home. Please share real world opinions, pics and videos and of course first pics of you in your cars.

Jimmerz

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2020 CT4-V, 2022 CT-5 V Blackwing (soon)
Very Cool !!!!!! Thank you for the view. Love the “collector Series” plaque

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom