Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Sto N Show - Anyone know if this fits?

Jpjr

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5V Blackwing

Like most I have the carbon splitter so not optimistic but figured I would ask…

Following.. I did a tow hook bracket that I'm not very fond of.

Following.. I did a tow hook bracket that I'm not very fond of.
By chance was that a Rho plate? Had one on my V3 for a short period. Very pretty high quality materials that just didn't work (plate would turn/spin all the time.)

I have a friend with a rock solid quick detach setup in his car from this company I'm hoping to convince to make something for our cars (I just need to confirm the extension bar from my Rho setup works and if so I'll try to send it to these folks so they have measurements to fabricate something for our cars): US Mill Works - Front License Plate Brackets

By chance was that a Rho plate? Had one on my V3 for a short period. Very pretty high quality materials that just didn't work (plate would turn/spin all the time.)

I have a friend with a rock solid quick detach setup in his car from this company I'm hoping to convince to make something for our cars (I just need to confirm the extension bar from my Rho setup works and if so I'll try to send it to these folks so they have measurements to fabricate something for our cars): US Mill Works - Front License Plate Brackets
No, I ordered the EOS plate bracket off of Amazon with fitment for the Chevy Equinox. I had to pick up a some spacers and longer screw for it to work on the BW but it's on and I've positioned it to not be in the parking sensors' view.

If you hold the plate it will spin but in the 100 or so miles I've had it on for it's been pretty solid.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back