Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Springhill mountain V academy

Vakane

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Ct5-V 86-345
I’m going July 18-19

I’ll land in Vegas that Saturday so if anyone wants to hangout :)

DM me

I haven’t rented a car yet

I got the information a few weeks back for the CT4s and they had a few dates open for January and February.. waited too long to call back and now they are booked with no more dates released yet.. sweet. Going to jump on a date as soon as I can.

I got the information a few weeks back for the CT4s and they had a few dates open for January and February.. waited too long to call back and now they are booked with no more dates released yet.. sweet. Going to jump on a date as soon as I can.
I need to check tomorrow for April lol going to have to check every couple of days at this rate

I was thinking of going April/May. What happens if there are no spots, and you can't get in within one year of purchase? Guess I better call.

I thought the V academy provided a Caddy rental when you book, or is that no longer the case with the Blackwings. I remember it was a thing for 3rd gen CTS-V owners, or at least I think it was.

I thought the V academy provided a Caddy rental when you book, or is that no longer the case with the Blackwings. I remember it was a thing for 3rd gen CTS-V owners, or at least I think it was.
Not anymore. You are responsible for your trip there and back.

Well thats unfortunate.

You know, less for more.

They also used to pick you up and drop you off at the airport. No more.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back