Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Rift CT5V Blackwing Photoshoot

Last week I received some sticker material that matches the Rift from another member here. When I opened the box in my all white kitchen, my wife said it will never match the BW because the sticker material is grey. I just smiled when she said it because she's always right. I haven't been able to put it to use yet but based on the other members pictures, the grey sticker should match my Rift paint perfectly.

Last week I received some sticker material that matches the Rift from another member here. When I opened the box in my all white kitchen, my wife said it will never match the BW because the sticker material is grey. I just smiled when she said it because she's always right. I haven't been able to put it to use yet but based on the other members pictures, the grey sticker should match my Rift paint perfectly.
Can you share who you got it from? Want to get a Save The Manuals plate frame but it only comes in black, which I don't like against the Rift I have on order.

Wow! Rift looks really good! I was looking to go with Rift but the pictures online were so inconsistent, looking very white at times. I ended up choosing Electric Blue (TPW of 1/24). Does anyone have a pic with black mirror caps? I ordered them (I believe they are dealer installed) and am debating whether or not I should have. Thought they'd look good after tinting the windows. Any pics out there?
I have them but, I haven't installed them. My plan is to have them paint matched to the red calipers.

Can you share who you got it from? Want to get a Save The Manuals plate frame but it only comes in black, which I don't like against the Rift I have on order.
I don't know where @soulsea got the material from but I'm sure he will chime in at some point soon with anything he can share.

Wow! Rift looks really good! I was looking to go with Rift but the pictures online were so inconsistent, looking very white at times. I ended up choosing Electric Blue (TPW of 1/24). Does anyone have a pic with black mirror caps? I ordered them (I believe they are dealer installed) and am debating whether or not I should have. Thought they'd look good after tinting the windows. Any pics out there?
Not positive but I think you're asking for pics with the black caps on a blue one. Well, this is a Rift thread so:Buttslap:
gvnqcgu.jpg

colormatchwrap.com

Paint code for Rift is WA-249F

48-EAD155-1775-4448-94-F8-4-B6835-EAF4-BE.jpg
Was this for your side markers? Does the amber light shine through at all?

wow, looks awesome! I have a rift with bronze and blue calipers on order, interior is black and tan with CF backs....just got accepted yesterday so now I'm thinking maybe a 3 month wait? No CF, BTW...

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back