Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Removing Headliner

safridi22

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5 Blackwing
Any tips/tricks/pics?

I just got this mod4alpha mirror kit that i want to install. I saw a youtube video for an older cts i think. Is it the same process?

Thanks

Any tips/tricks/pics?

I just got this mod4alpha mirror kit that i want to install. I saw a youtube video for an older cts i think. Is it the same process?

Thanks
Did you get it done on your car? I am trying to do the same on my 5BW but I'm not brave enough to do it without seeing someone else do it first lol

Did you get it done on your car? I am trying to do the same on my 5BW but I'm not brave enough to do it without seeing someone else do it first lol
I did my ct4-v blackwing about 18 months ago you don't have to fully remove the headliner just drop it down enough to get your hands on the bolt and plugs.

I did my ct4-v blackwing about 18 months ago you don't have to fully remove the headliner just drop it down enough to get your hands on the bolt and plugs.
That is good to hear. Everything else was plug and play? Didn't have to run any wires? Just remove it to get to the fin and behind the shark fin, right? I'm tempted to do this to my CT5 BW but don't want to mess anything up.

That is good to hear. Everything else was plug and play? Didn't have to run any wires? Just remove it to get to the fin and behind the shark fin, right? I'm tempted to do this to my CT5 BW but don't want to mess anything up.
The new mirror plugs right into a blank slot behind the mirror. there is one wire that you need to run from the fin to the mirror for video.
The other 2 fin wires are plug and play ones satellite the other radio.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back