Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Rear Park Sendor Retrofit

Hello, today I emailed a local dealer service dept to inquire on availability for the promised rear parking sensor. They say a bulletin posting is imminent and they’re expected to be able to order the part later this week.

Hello, today I emailed a local dealer service dept to inquire on availability for the promised rear parking sensor. They say a bulletin posting is imminent and they’re expected to be able to order the part later this week.
My dealer today said they have no idea when the retrofit will be ready, and he checked, and the parts are NOT available as of yesterday. Who knows.

Maybe I can get an email soon as well?....this can has been kicked down the road a few times! You give us hope. @NewCaddy!

So, the park assist retrofit campaign was indeed issued on 3/08. #N222375790. No cost.
Dealer says they need the car for 5hrs. I’m like, “what?”

Repair Description:
Dealers are to replace the park assist control module and setup the serial data gateway module to restore the Park Assist feature. Some vehicles may also need additional modules to be replaced.

So, the park assist retrofit campaign was indeed issued on 3/08. #N222375790. No cost.
Dealer says they need the car for 5hrs. I’m like, “what?”

Repair Description:
Dealers are to replace the park assist control module and setup the serial data gateway module to restore the Park Assist feature. Some vehicles may also need additional modules to be replaced.
BTW, I believe you have a "22 4BW"? You wouldn't happen to have picked up if it's just the 4BW retro fit, or 4 & 5BW's? Sounds like this issue may start to move? Its crickets over with this, no one know nothing? Thanks for the insight!

My dealer today said they have no idea when the retrofit will be ready, and he checked, and the parts are NOT available as of yesterday. Who knows.
I'm with you on this, frustrating to try and get a straightforward answer on a matter that been purchased.

BTW, I believe you have a "22 4BW"? You wouldn't happen to have picked up if it's just the 4BW retro fit, or 4 & 5BW's? Sounds like this issue may start to move? Its crickets over with this, no one know nothing? Thanks for the insight!
Yes, mine is a 22’ 4BW. Not sure if it addresses both 4s’ & 5s’, but it could.
If you go to the Cadilliac website under owner center and enter your VIN it will show under Recalls. At least mine does.

Last edited:
My '23 4BW is not listed as having this recall by VIN. Does that mean I'm whole?

We’ve been waiting all too long
My '23 4BW is not listed as having this recall by VIN. Does that mean I'm whole?
you should be good! It mostly affected those with build dates between approx Jan 2022 and early Apr 2022. Don’t quote me on this but that’s my faint memory. Damn its been 13 mos in my case, build 2/15/22

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back