Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Random

ClassaxV

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4V Blackwing (on Order)
Bump! Also, I felt like a grown up this morning driving to work. I was at a stoplight at 5:15 this morning with a Dodge and Camaro in front of me and when the light turned green both of them took off like a herd of turtles, and for a split second I thought go smoking them like a cheap cigar, but the grown up in me this morning said no, and I didn't want to spill my coffee... Have a great day!
Adults use no spill tops in their $70k+ cars... but hey you're learning....

K-Pop GIF

dribs15

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V BW
Bump! Also, I felt like a grown up this morning driving to work. I was at a stoplight at 5:15 this morning with a Dodge and Camaro in front of me and when the light turned green both of them took off like a herd of turtles, and for a split second I thought go smoke them like a cheap cigar, but the grown up in me this morning said no, and I didn't want to spill my coffee... Have a great day!
A couple weeks ago I was in a similar situation...I pulled up in the right lane at a light and saw a 911S and M6 comp already there in the left and center lanes.. I purposefully did not pull all the way up and did not hit the V button because I didn't want to be that guy... but then the light changed and they both lit it up, so I figured when in Rome...!
... after a quick chirp of the rears my 5 basically kept up just fine and when it came time to merge it actually was 911, me, and M6 in that order. I was satisfied and when it turned out that the Porsche and I soon pulled into the same neighborhood we gave respectful horn taps and thumbs up.

Chop

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
‘23 5BW on order…
This ride has a little more horsepower than either Blackwing and is a bit more expensive!
Don’t waste your money or get me started on the Fighting Falcon. Size matters, fellas

Attachments

• 5091838D-786F-40BE-BBF8-7D3BA1E113FB.jpeg
    5091838D-786F-40BE-BBF8-7D3BA1E113FB.jpeg
    179.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Win a CT5-V Blackwing!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom