Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

PSA - Don't Blame your sales person if s/he is giving you weird transport information right now (6/24/22)

1StunnaV

Blackwing King
Supporting Dealer
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
715whp 2013 CTS-V Coupe (sold) 590whp 2016 ATS-V Coupe (sold) CT4-V Blackwing (Soon)
The Tracking system (VINView) if very glitchy right now.

This one shows the car in Indiana but the truck its on in Arkansas and Missouri, at the same time..... If your dealer is giving you crazy info on transport, its not their fault!

On a brighter note, I've never received so many blackwings within such a short time... around 20 this month.... they are shipping!

1656127036785.png

1656126933402.png

This one shows the car in Indiana but the truck its on in Arkansas and Missouri, at the same time..... If your dealer is giving you crazy info on transport, its not their fault!

On a brighter note, I've never received so many blackwings within such a short time... around 20 this month.... they are shipping!

View attachment 9741

View attachment 9740
Well there you go! Enough said! Thanks.

VINVIEW showed mine delivered at dealer when it had not yet left Delta. They even marked it 5000 delivered to dealer!

Who catches it? We have patience, and a100K? Customer?

And a seat at the "table". Right?
Paid $600 bucks for a 70 GP with a fat 400 STEEL block and heads, and turbo hydromatic 400 tranny. Quadrajet 4bbl made by Holley back in the day. That yatch sailed folks!!!...I was 17 years old and if you asked me it was better than anything out there! My opine...No waits for anything, no parts shortage, no worries. Bought it and drove the shoes off it. Days gone by. Why are we waiting for anything now, in this particular case? AT 100K plus? We want it and earned it, someone else knows it. The 100k carrot is still out there, we hold it.....maybe. Editorial.

Paid $600 bucks for a 70 GP with a fat 400 STEEL block and heads, and turbo hydromatic 400 tranny. Quadrajet 4bbl made by Holley back in the day. That yatch sailed folks!!!...I was 17 years old and if you asked me it was better than anything out there! My opine...No waits for anything, no parts shortage, no worries. Bought it and drove the shoes off it. Days gone by. Why are we waiting for anything now, in this particular case? AT 100K plus? We want it and earned it, someone else knows it. The 100k carrot is still out there, we hold it.....maybe. Editorial.
They were great cars in that time . I know personally also .

All I want to do is, buy a car. This car. Congrats to the "Elders".

LOL, I learned to drive and took my driver's test in a 69 442. It was our family (only) car. :) My parents were kinda cool. :cool:

LOL, I learned to drive and took my driver's test in a 69 442. It was our family (only) car. :) My parents were kinda cool. :cool:
Drivers test in a 4 speed. Nice. Very Cool!

+1 Mine was in my dad's 1980 Dodge Aspen sedan that had almost 200k miles on it. The Chrysler Slant 6 was bulletproof. Transmissions and rear diffs... Mmm, not so much. 😭
The quality of that car was so bad it made my father swear off buying American made vehicles. He switched to Mazda in 1983.

View attachment 9741

View attachment 9740

Is this issue still ongoing? My dealer just now said my car is in Lansing, except it was on the truck in Oklahoma on Monday afternoon headed for California.

The quality of that car was so bad it made my father swear off buying American made vehicles. He switched to Mazda in 1983.

Coincidentally, my first Japanese car was an '83 Honda Civic. I've owned nothing but Japanese cars since then.

My trying to buy a Cadillac is a "hell freezes over" moment to my friends.

Coincidentally, my first Japanese car was an '83 Honda Civic. I've owned nothing but Japanese cars since then.

My trying to buy a Cadillac is a "hell freezes over" moment to my friends.
You just can't hurt a Honda, trust me, my son has tried, lol...

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back