Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Possible Preorder bonus?

Hunter55

Hey guys,

So I just received a care package from my dealer along with a hand-written note. I'm not sure if this is the reservation bonus that was mentioned earlier, or if this is just something my dealer decided to do on their own, but I figured I'd share it with you guys (Don't mind the messy desk)
resized caddy bonus.jpg

Hey guys,

So I just received a care package from my dealer along with a hand-written note. I'm not sure if this is the reservation bonus that was mentioned earlier, or if this is just something my dealer decided to do on their own, but I figured I'd share it with you guys (Don't mind the messy desk)View attachment 3230
That's really cool I have to say.
Eric

Very nice that it was passed down to the actual customer rather than kept by the dealership staff.

Wow that's really cool! If I were to guess, I'd say it was probably from the dealer though, my dealer gave me a water bottle for cadillac racing when I first came in.

So I stopped into the dealer today just to just to say thanks, and to ask about the bronze wheels. The gift was totally a random thing, they got in some Blackwing swag and Tom figured I'd enjoy it so he sent it to me.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back