Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

PISSED OFF

Drozboyz

Seasoned Member
Well gm just came in with a tpw of 10/25 I am officially the last tpw on the tracker…. So i had to cancel carbon fiber 2 in order to get my car quicker to be told three months out for tpw?? In three months they cant get the carbon fiber pieces ???????… Thats total bullshit

That's trash. I didn't order mine with the package but I'm planning on getting it afterwards or getting a custom aftermarket one that mimics the OEM one. I don't need the Canards, i know it helps with downforce but I don't need that much downforce

Oddly, I have the Carbon 1 and Carbon 2 package and have the exact same TPW…that’s strange, maybe something is wrong?

FYI, it's not GM's fault.

The Carbon Fiber packages are on constraint due to Supplier Restriction - not GM restriction...

FYI, it's not GM's fault.

The Carbon Fiber packages are on constraint due to Supplier Restriction - not GM restriction...
Rob Arod221 pointed out that he has the same tpw as me and has carbon 1 and 2 on his order and i was only allowed 1 My order was only accepted last friday and thinkibg arod221 git an allocation way before that wo knowing it. Thinking thats the reason he got 1 and 2 and me only 1? Really wanted both and still cant understand in three months from now gm cant secure the bits to add 2 Crap

The diffuser is a massive piece and assuming more difficult to manufacture. I also am thinking the vendor didn’t anticipate so many would order it. Looking at registry I’m shocked how many ordered the $9000 brakes. Of course maybe no one realizes how much a brake job is going to cost them.

Ordered Carbon brakes, also inquired if replacement of standard rotors could be done
Still waiting for answer

The diffuser is a massive piece and assuming more difficult to manufacture. I also am thinking the vendor didn’t anticipate so many would order it. Looking at registry I’m shocked how many ordered the $9000 brakes. Of course maybe no one realizes how much a brake job is going to cost them.
Had to order the Carbons. I have them on two of the 911s and they are perfect street brakes and will last the lifetime of the car. Not so much if you are tracking, but this baby is going to be our road trip machine.

Had to order the Carbons. I have them on two of the 911s and they are perfect street brakes and will last the lifetime of the car. Not so much if you are tracking, but this baby is going to be our road trip machine.
Another nice thing about the carbon ceramic brakes is there is no brake dust to clean off your wheels when you wash your car.

A wise man once told me 'it's better to pissed off than it is to be pissed on'.

Ordered Carbon brakes, also inquired if replacement of standard rotors could be done
Still waiting for answer
Who did you inquire with? I'm not planning on tracking this car a lot. I wonder if there is enough of a market to get Girodisc to make iron replacements. I might talk to AP Racing as well. I love their stuff on my vettes but you'd really want to just move over to their full kit and jettison the heavy stock calipers.

Who did you inquire with? I'm not planning on tracking this car a lot. I wonder if there is enough of a market to get Girodisc to make iron replacements. I might talk to AP Racing as well. I love their stuff on my vettes but you'd really want to just move over to their full kit and jettison the heavy stock calipers.
Inquired through GM NO ANSWER yet just in case something should happen an alternative!
Carbon should last life of car, have 2020 DMAX 40000 + miles brakes still +90%

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners