Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Pics of your Blackwing in regular parking spots

Blackwing16

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Hey there fellow Fort Worthian! Perhaps I’ll see ya on the street sometime.
I have definitely been on the lookout for Blackwings, but have yet to see any others in the wild. I’m over in white settlement and around the Lockheed area a lot.
Do you ever go to Cars and Coffee at Southlake?
I’m hoping to start going to some car shows once I get settled into my new house. Went to Pistons at the Park in Austin last weekend while I was there and didn’t see another Blackwing. Want to see the 5 in person.

TalsBW

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
I have definitely been on the lookout for Blackwings, but have yet to see any others in the wild. I’m over in white settlement and around the Lockheed area a lot.

I’m hoping to start going to some car shows once I get settled into my new house. Went to Pistons at the Park in Austin last weekend while I was there and didn’t see another Blackwing. Want to see the 5 in person.
I’m on the Keller side of Fort Worth. But I have a restaurant I frequent out that way. Plus, I like to just get out and drive sometimes.

Ivy1Le

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4V Blackwing
If I hadn't moved you likely would have saw me roaming around. I lived in chapel cheek for a few years

quikag

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 Escalade V, 2022 CT5-V Blackwing
Cool, I'm in Keller too with a 5BW. See y'all around!

TalsBW

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
Shadow Gray. I'm in Hidden Lakes area. How about you?
Fancy... :p My daughter used to take swim lessons at your community pool over there off Preston.

I'm over in Park Glen - its technically Fort Worth, but Keller ISD (best of both worlds i guess).

Ivy1Le

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4V Blackwing
Fancy... :p My daughter used to take swim lessons at your community pool over there off Preston.

I'm over in Park Glen - its technically Fort Worth, but Keller ISD (best of both worlds i guess).
I think your property taxes might like a word with you lol (if you're like some of those unlucky people in Denton county who pay two school taxes)

TalsBW

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
I think your property taxes might like a word with you lol (if you're like some of those unlucky people in Denton county who pay two school taxes)
My property taxes speak volumes. Believe me. But I’m on the lucky end of only one set of school taxes.

xeerohour

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'22 ct4 blackwing
When the kiddo says "take a pic" you take a pic.

Attachments

• PXL_20220706_212457512.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20220706_212457512.PORTRAIT.jpg
    7.8 MB · Views: 88

burn813

Original Ginger
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
When I was required to change the color from red, I definitely looked at your car to make sure those wheels would work with Wave Blue. I can't believe only like 90 people got this color, it's freaking perfect.
I absolutely agree... and if history has shown, the opulent blue in the past holds it value better than other colors. I hope the Wave is similar

Exia

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT5-V Blackwing (being built)
PXL_20220618_162751534.jpg

Unfortunately not my car. This was taken at the Corvette Invasion event in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. The largest Corvette event in Canada. The car was being driven by Ron Fellows as himself and a lot of GM Canada Execs were at the event. I'm glad I got to finally see one considering only like 56 have actually made it to Canada.

Win a CT5-V Blackwing!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom