Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Photoshop Requests

Ivy1Le

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4V Blackwing
Hey all,

Didn't see a specific photoshop request thread so I figured I'd start one. I'm sure with the vast knowledge and variable experiences we have here, we must have a few photoshop hobbyists.

I'll start with what, I hope, is a simple request. I'd like to see ZL1 exhaust tips photoshopped onto a 4BW. Two images below

2018-Chevrolet-Camaro-ZL1-1LE-Rear-Wallpaper-1.jpg
2022-Cadillac-CT4-V-Blackwing-GMA-Garage-Electric-Blue-Exterior-021-rear-high-angle.jpg

Just IMO, the current BW exhaust tips are wayyy better than the round tips. Also, they aren’t fake like the AMG tips. The exhaust is fully welded to the tips.

Only considering it because I have ZL1 tips I never put on my Camaro before I sold it. Also not a fan of being able to see the round tips inside of the square ones. It's like the square ones are just finishers tac welded on

Played around with PS a bit just to see how the CT4V BW would look like lowered just a tad

This height along with some 5mm spacers out back would look pretty aggressive I'd imagine.

Attachments

• CT4VBW1PS1.jpg
    CT4VBW1PS1.jpg
    212.1 KB · Views: 155
  • CT4VBW2PS2.jpg
    CT4VBW2PS2.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 175
Played around with PS a bit just to see how the CT4V BW would look like lowered just a tad

This height along with some 5mm spacers out back would look pretty aggressive I'd imagine.
I have a set of 15mm and 25mm spacers sitting here. Just waiting for the Swift Springs to be released late summer.

Definitely doesn't stick out too much. The square finishers fit the diffuser area better for sure but why didn't cadillac black out the exhaust pipes.

@DustinEarnhardt @phlip00ws6 Another person claiming that it's their car and video says it's just the mufflers, not like a dedicated axle back system. From my understanding, when in sport or track mode the muffler is bypassed once you reach a certain RPM anyways, so it essentially wouldn't make a difference changing the muffler if you are never in tour mode or quiet exhaust setting.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, I'd love to know exactly how it works. This was just my understanding from the NPP on the Camaros.

You'd have to cut open the mufflers to know for sure. It's not exactly a bypass, but far more free flowing. They're usually still disrupted by the shape of the path the air takes.

1654563532479.png

@DustinEarnhardt @phlip00ws6 Another person claiming that it's their car and video says it's just the mufflers, not like a dedicated axle back system. From my understanding, when in sport or track mode the muffler is bypassed once you reach a certain RPM anyways, so it essentially wouldn't make a difference changing the muffler if you are never in tour mode or quiet exhaust setting.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, I'd love to know exactly how it works. This was just my understanding from the NPP on the Camaros.

Is it just me, or is that not an improvement?
The stock exhaust tips look way better.

From a sound improvement, don’t know. But I’m very happy with the stock sound. I have My Mode set to loud. I get people telling me all the time they hear me coming. I’ve been very surprised when people say I heard you and I wasn’t even nearby. Puts a smile on my face. Yep, it’s a Cadi.

Assuming this is photoshopped, definitely lower than stock.. looks pretty sick. Could probably say goodbye to the front splitter.

1654626889583.png

If I'm not mistaken that was the original concept of the 4th gen V.
Looks like it's the exact photo pulled from a 4/14/2020 article and it's tagged as a artist rendering. I love how it looks, I hate how impractical it would be to drive that low lol

I love the lower look personally. Every car I've ever owned was lowered until a recent Jeep purchase. Realizing quickly I prefer the low stance. Jeep gonna get unloaded to a kid soon..

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back