Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Personalized license plate

Akamai58

Seasoned Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2021
Messages
586
Location
Sunnyvale, ca
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing, 2022 CT4-V Blackwing
I'm still in the Goat Rodeo of the Personalized License Plates - they said 6 to 8 months and I'm going on 6 months now.
 

jwolf99

Seasoned Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2021
Messages
495
Location
New York
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
I think have changed my mind and will go with 'PEAKUSA' for the vanity plate.

kinda like, Peak Oil, Peak Dollar, Peak Empire.. It's all downhill from here.
Happy Pokemon GIF
 

Orclubduck

Active Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2021
Messages
32
Location
Lake Oswego, Or
Akamai58,

First off...I am glad you are getting your procedure done instead of joining us at Spring Mountain later this month. When you are recovered & ready to race, maybe I can come down & we can do a track day @ Laguna Seca....always been a dream of mine.
I started a theme when I got my H2 SX/SE +...thought it carried over well to the "B"lackwing !!

Jeff

IMG_20220310_061747.jpg


IMG_20220310_061644.jpg
 

Akamai58

Seasoned Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2021
Messages
586
Location
Sunnyvale, ca
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing, 2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Akamai58,

First off...I am glad you are getting your procedure done instead of joining us at Spring Mountain later this month. When you are recovered & ready to race, maybe I can come down & we can do a track day @ Laguna Seca....always been a dream of mine.
I started a theme when I got my H2 SX/SE +...thought it carried over well to the "B"lackwing !!

Jeff

View attachment 7544

View attachment 7545
Sounds like a plan, Thanks.
Tom
 

Jameson's Viggen

Seasoned Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2022
Messages
639
Location
Michigan
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4 V BlackWing

SIX 40

Seasoned Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2021
Messages
535
Location
Central Texas
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Forever 1100 club
I considered a vanity plate for my new M5C, but as my wife observed: "You are already driving a car that makes you look like a complete asshole to 95% of the world; do you really need to convince the other 5% with a vanity plate?"

Lol
 

Sticker Boy

FKA CT4-V Blackwing
Joined
Feb 17, 2021
Messages
1,881
Location
California
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
I considered a vanity plate for my new M5C, but as my wife observed: "You are already driving a car that makes you look like a complete asshole to 95% of the world; do you really need to convince the other 5% with a vanity plate?"

Lol
She sounds like a keeper!
 

SIX 40

Seasoned Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2021
Messages
535
Location
Central Texas
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Forever 1100 club
5CC5AD41-792F-4C5F-8BA1-980442845137.jpeg
I put the plate from my V3 on the M to see how it looks. The TT 4.4 is rated at 617 but they say it’s underrated and is making more like 617 at the wheels which puts it closer to 640ish. That’s a little too much mental gymnastics for the sake of a plate, though. I don’t want to have to explain driveline loss to the dude in the Grand Cherokee at Shell lol.

The plate is paid for for about the next 3 years or so, though. I might just throw it on my beater.
 

Win a CT4-V Blackwing!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom